yandere ash x reader

As a person who lives in brawltopia ,its is something familiar to see new brawlers around and boy dont get me started when fights happens .

However,they still have their daily interactions and keep on living on and on .

Literally ,y know ... Because they respawn .
...

...

Ash is a brawler himself who was introduced somewhere back in season 8

At first he seemed grumpy and angry all time  but when you got to know him everything changed .

Or probably just his behaviour towards you .He seems kind and nice towards you .

It was a regular day at the starr castle.

Sometimes you visit the castle to take a walk there .help clear your mind from the stess of the day .

Nothing big ,or serious. You just enjoyed the calm aura there.it feels just like a dream .

You were talking a stroll as usual .
It was so peaceful and quiet.

Sadly it was cut short when you bumped into something .

Confused you didn't even had the time to rub your head only to be startled by a voice .

"EY WATCH WER YER ' GOING "
a loud voice started .

"Wh-" you spoke trying to focus your eyes on whoever's standing in front of you .

It didn't sound good, that's a clear sign of you got yourself into trouble.

Your vision now focused on what's before you , was someone with this weirdly shaped armor on them .

it looked exactly like a bin for a reason. A red cape with yellow stripes on the edges with a logo that represented a tiny  castle.

The figure held a broom and a dustpan ,representing a shield .

It even had the same logo from the cape .

You looked them directly to the eyes .

"Are ye plannin to talk yet , or what ? . Im gettin' impatient ."

"Ah... Sorry . I must've dozed off . again " you started .

"Again ? so ya just go around bumbin into people. " The voice continued.

" What , no no no .its just that ive been coming here a lot " you replied .

"I have never seen ye once in ma life " he commented.

"Anyways, go awey now im busy workin' " he continued .

Commencing his work , cleaning the area . Surprisingly he did well .
You always find the castle in good condition when your around .

" Are you always in charge of cleaning?" You asked

"Not like ders anyone that'll do it best than me " he said proudly.

"It is obvious how well you work on it. I mean look just look around ... "

You were to call him by his name .but you didn't have it .

"By the way ,what's your name" you started .

"Ash." He answered.

" My name's Y/N " you replied.

" What brings ye here y/n " ash asked  while he kept sweeping.

"Uh... , I - i dont exactly have a reason, but mostly to clear my mind " you answered .

" Uhuh , now go away before i smack ye head i need to work " he replied . Gesturing with his broom .

"You could be more friendly but i  going to assume You must be real busy " you stated .