Humanoid!Seek X Humanoid!Jack X Entity!Reader

Welp, that's a handful of a title-

TW: Mentions of murd3r

Request by my dear horny ass friends

references:

Jack:

Seek:

Ambush:

Ambush:

E/N:

art by me

art by me

People who wanted to be tagged in:

DoorsIsVeryCool

windyknowsmath

makhorrwave

SleepyyKika

Requested by my dear horny ass friends: 

windyknowsmath & makorrwave

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~!E/N Pov!~

I was just waiting for the stupid human to arrive, I was starving and just wanted to eat it's meat, they were quite skilled as ambush couldn't catch them "E/N, caught that stupid human yet?" I hear a similar voice say, I knew at once that it was ambush, "Nah, they just get away every time! I'm starving! I've been waiting by this window for a while now". Ambush and I were best friends, we were quite close and trusted each other with our lives, he clearly knew that I was running out of patience "calm down E/N, seek, rush, you or I will probably get them soon. you, probably since you're the most skilled entity, I'm starving aswell, if I or you get the catch we're not sharing with the others" ambush replied clam as ever, "Well Duh, I mean If I feel Mercyful I'd probably share with jack and seek too" your replied blushing a bit when mentioning jack and seek. You three had been dating for 4 months now, but only Ambush knew. You three didn't want to tell the others just yet but still told Ambush, he did keep it a secret for the sake of your privacy and willingness. "Mentioning of your boyfriends, where are they?" quizzed ambush. "I actually don't know-, seek is probably in one of his two hallways, jack could be literally roaming around anywhere," you said sounding unsure. "well see ya around then!" "see ya!" you replied to ambush who was walking out of the room waving a goodbye. You started to roam around the halls aimlessly until you came across seek's room, you stopped by it and heard Jack moaning, "Shit-, I'm probably next-, welp, just gonna enjoy my time walking till then" you said and practically ran through that corridor. You just so happen to bump into the human itself. They looked terrified while you formed an evil grin and without hesitation stabbed through the human's stomach with your clawed hand while they screamed in terror and pain. you, with your other clawed hand, ripped the human's vocal cords out, blood came from their mouth as they struggled to get away, and after half a minute they just became a lifeless meal for you to enjoy. You heard your best friend's iconic deceased vacuum cleaner noises and then saw the lime blur zoom in saying "I sMeLl BlOoD" "well mister great smell, we have a whole fucking meal right here" you said with a smirk on your face, not an evil but rather friendly one. "FINALLY! so you gonna invite those two or what?" "You wouldn't wanna know what they're doing" Hearing that ambush just did the Lenny face. "can we just eat now? I'm starvingggg" you complained, "sure". after peacefully harnessing your meal you were roaming around the hallways when you suddenly got pulled in with a jerk, you felt hands wrap around your waist at hot breath against your face, and after a few seconds of your eyes adjusting the darkness, you realized that the people were no other than Jack and Seek themselves. "why hello you both!" you said with a nervous smile, you weren't expecting this so they practically caught you off guard. "Why hello dear~" replied seek with a sly smirk on his face, "You already know why you're here don't you?~" asked jack in a rather seductive way "eh...Umm..Sex?.." "Got it at once huh?~" "e-eh-" you tried to reply to seek's question but instantly became a shuttering mess. before you could even make up an answer you felt soft, smooth lips smash against yours, hot breath smashed against your neck which sent chills down your spine. "you can have your turn first" said jack letting go of your waist 'welp, guess I'm going without killing for a while' "Have fun dear~" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm deciding to split this chapter up into two parts because I can't really write that long chapters so yea...

also I'm feeling seriously dizzy