Halt X glitch (Fluff)

Requested by:  messengeryanbismok (Spirit ‹3)

=======================================================

Wandering around aimlessly, glitch's heavy footsteps echoed around the halls with the raindrops violently collapsing with the window, being bored out of his mind, glitch was looking out the window until he reached the corridor where all of the entities' rooms resided. Just the same doors...seek's covered with eyes and some good, eyes's having a fancy gold border, the figure didn't have a room, he just stayed in his library, then after passing some other doors he heard a faint sob from the glowing cyan door which belonged to halt-

"Halt, Is everything okay?" The purple glitched figure called out. "U-uhm Yea! Everything's okay!.." Replied a more monotone voice, belonging to halt. "let me in then." Glitch said, knowing something was wrong. "What?.." halt said, a little shaken and panicked, "I said let me in if everything is alright then." "uhm...hold up please!" Halt said softly, scared for some odd reason.

It took halt a minute to open the door and come face-to-face with Glitch, "You've been crying haven't you?" Halt stood there, he looked down at the ground, silently. Glitch pulled halt into a tight hug, the other male nuzzled his face into Glitch's shoulder, starting to sob. "Shhh..everything's fine... I'm here.." He reassured halt. "What happened? tell me everything." Glitch said in a soft tone, trying his best to be as gentle as possible as halt was already stressed.

Halt explained everything about what happened, a human had insulted him. Glitch sighted, halt was extremely sensitive and he knew it, "Don't worry, I'm sure seek will deal with them." Glitch spoke in the most comforting and re-assuring way possible, halt nodded gently, "How about we go to the courtyard, you love it there!" glitch suggested, trying to lighten halt's mood. "I'd like that.." Halt replied softly a small smile forming on his face.

=============================================================

305 words

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><>

I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING DEAD I WAS (AND AM) BURNT OUT AS HELL I PROMISE I'M TRYING TO WRITE ALL THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

and sorry for keeping you waiting for so long darlin'