Chapter 6

Chance P.O.V
I laid in bed while Dante and laid on my chest crying I pushing him off me. "baby I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you I was scared to tell you." I got out the bed and started walking downstairs toward the door. Dante ran behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "your not leaving me" He said starting to cry. "Get the fuck off me damn". I said pushing him making him fall on his stomach and walked out.

I love Dante ass but he just make me soo mad that I do thing I promised I would never do again.

When I got into the car I texted my brother

Chance🤘🏽: Langston I fucked up man
Langston⛽️: What Happened?
Chance🤘🏽: I put my hands on Dante
Langston⛽️: what the fuck is wrong with you
Chance🤘🏽: I didn't mean too he wasn't listening to me
Langston⛽️: you still don't have the right to put your hands on him and he pregnant too
Chance🤘🏽: and I made him fall on his stomach
Langston⛽️: I should beat your ass you need to learn how to control your anger. you need to talk to him make it right bro I know you love shortie
Chance🤘🏽: Ite I am brother thanks man
Langston : No problem lil bro

Dante P.O.V

"Please chance can you stay" I pleaded as he opened the front door. He looked at me one more time before walking out the front door. I watched as he got into his car and pulled off. I ran upstairs and laid in my bed, crying my eyes out into my pillow. I heard footsteps up the stairs. I seen Chance standing in the door way. I turned over on my side, He got in the bed and laid behind me "I know sometimes I mess up and do things that make it seem like I don't care but trust me you're my world" he whispered pulling my shirt up and kissing my stomach.

Chance P.O.V
" I love you chance I don't want you to get hurt" He said laying on my chest. " I love you too I'm not gone get hurt I promise I'm just trying to keep you safe I'm sorry for making you fall on your stomach I hope I didn't hurt OUR baby go to sleep you don't need to be stressing over me"

*The Next Day*

i got out the bed and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my Toothbrush that was on my left. I turned on the water and the grabbed Toothpaste.

After I did my hygiene I got in the shower for 45 minutes. After I got out I decided to wear some True Religion Pants A Nike shirt that say "Just Do It." And my legend Blues

"Where you going Chance" Dante said looking at me

"I'll be back bae I gotta go handle something"

"Don't do anything stupid" he said getting out the bed kissing me

" I promise I gotta handle some business at the trap after I'm done I'm coming back"

"Okay" he said kissing me on more time before I walked out the house.

Dante P.O.V

After chance left I laid back down I heard a knock at the door, I walked down stairs and opened the door to be faced with a angry saint.

"so you pregnant" he said walking towards me pointing the gun at me

I turned around trying to run up the stairs but saint kicked me making me stumble forward.

"Where the fuck you think you going bitch" he said pistol whiped me making my mouth bleed He walked closer pointing the gun at my stomach.

"Didn't I tell you to stop fucking around with that nigga" he said kicking me in my stomach I started coughing up blood after that I seen darkness

THAT'S THE END OF THIS CHAPTER IM GOING TO UPDATE THE BOOK EVERY THURSDAY MAKE SURE YOU VOTE,COMMENT, AND ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY