Chapter 2: We will Reunite

A/N : I am Extremely sorry for the long HITUS . Hope there are still people interested in reading this ! I will upload every Tuesday ( Like today ) from now.

Unknown POV

Unknown POV

RIINNG...

I removed my binoculars from the target and gave my men a nod before stepping near the car to take my personal mobile out

I sighed looking at the caller ID.

"The overprotective fool .." I mumbled before picking the line to give an earful , but only after scanning the area for any threats .

"I told you not to call me during this time, what if we are interpreted?

all our effort will be down the drain " I spoke sternly

The other was silent before a familiar baritone voice spoke up.

"I am sorry precious. I was worried !, also your phone is personalized and transmission signals cannot be hacked /jammed" He continued without letting me speak, but with a voice more soft than he started.

"And don't say I am overreacting because it has been over 3 hours and there was no communication from the field ."

"I only agreed to let you lead the team because the subject " PUP " means so much to us.. He paused.. "Especially to him .. " his last voice was heard almost like a whisper , slipping to concern which was rare for the man to be expressing.

"I was trying to contact someone but figured you must have jammed connections for safety and thought it was risky to call WINGS"

He continued

.. wings..i don't know what that man was thinking using that name .I sighed wondering

"OF COURSE IT IS BLOODY DANGEROUS ! HE IS AN UNDERCOVER AS ONE OF THEM ! only we know that! What if we have a double agent in our team too?? They will give it away. " I breathed heavily before continuing, trying to calm myself down.

Also .. It will breach the organization protocol if someone find out you called me during a mission " I explained

Another pause before the other side spoke up again ".. Well it is my kingdom babe-..I can do wha-"

"You have to keep up your image ALPHA "

I hissed, cutting him mid sentence .

"Only if his men knew how cheesy my husband was " I wondered.

"I know .. Just a bit worried .. is..is he okay?" The voice of my beloved husband spoke up again , making me snap back from my thoughts .

"Well.. he is not in a life threatening danger now." I Whispered .. my voice cracking as I was