Prologue

hi - DEL

hi-  EVERYONE ELSE TALKING

A sound of speeding car, a BMW 8 Convertible to be exact, could be heard... through the usually calm northern mountains...

The driver was a tall and a well–built handsome guy, like one of those heroes from an action movie. He was wearing black pilot shades and had same color leather gloves covering his hands. A Bluetooth ear bud was connect to his left ear while he was trying to navigate using the hologram map of the mountain displayed in front of him. His white shirt was hidden beneath his jacket, showing a mysterious aura about him.

"Sir Thitiwat , the Explosives are all loaded to be Launched. Waiting for your command"

His Personal assistant, Del, an Artificial Intelligence offered to him exclusively by the agency, suddenly made a statement after being silent for a few hours.

"Initiate the launch code Del"

"Analyzing voice.. Recognizing....

Agent code 0090..

Agency Code Name - DEAN

Agent Ohm Thithiwat.. Recognized..

Command accepted"

"Initiating launch code"

"3..2..1..." the AI Finished executing what Ohm ordered to do..

BHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

A flock of birds hidden in the mountain wilderness flew in a bunch..

Through the dusty air, ruins of an illegal drug factory hidden deep in the mountain, initially been covered up as a water purification center, could be seen..

"Mission successful."

A certain special agent, Ohm Thithiwat, whispered.. A satisfied smirk planted on his face

"Incoming call from agent WIN.... Sir do you want to answer?"

Del informed suddenly..

"Yes.. connect please Del.."

"Connection established ...

Loudspeaker or earbuds sir..?"

"Loudspeaker please Del"

"OHMMMM!!! We did it...how was the factory? We heard the BHOOM 3 miles away from there! ..and don't worry, Team 2 of operation caught all the goons who tried to sneak away from the secret passage we were informed of..Mission is a success!"

Win spoke with excitement over the phone.

"Yes..! ..Only the bigshot left "

Ohm answered speeding up the car a little, wanting to reach his destination quickly.

"Ahh... I see what's up Ohm. Impatient to run back to your Piak.. am I right? Win teased while wolf whistling

".....BOUN..." Ohm muttered..

"Haha.. you are whipped for him dude.. I'm going call you Ohm Thitiwhipped for Fluke from now on.."

"And ..don't worry I will tell the team you are too whipped to come to the celebration with us" Boun, or so we should call, agent WIN kept teasing Ohm.