Chapter 1 - silence before the storm

Fluke Natouch was a happy man .

He was humming to a beautiful rhythm while cutting the onions to be put in to be mixed together with the chicken curry he was preparing.

The table was all set for a dinner for two. Nice lacy white tablecloth was thrown over the grand dining table they owned.

Ohm insisted they buy a bigger one although there was only three of then living there. In case his friends crash over for dinner like yesterday when they actually do once in a while to eat fluke's cooking .

The candles were set, on the elegant looking silver candle holder P'Tian got for them as a wedding present sating it will come in handy.

He suddenly remembered how ohm came to conclusion that he and P'Tian was a thing and tried to leave the country because of the sadness out of things he assumed himself

Fluke sighed...

Although ohm was the quite and caring person. He can be very mischievous and possessive.. reminiscing their old dates he stirred the curry adding a few curry leaves to make the dish more flavorful.

He stared at the grand wedding photo which was placed on the wall near their fire place together with a few photos they took with each other and their treasure.

We made it through ohm.

It is our third anniversary today...

No matter what life throws in our way and tests us, please know that ... Only You ...Can make my heart beat fast and make me this happy... u and our treasure..

We will travel the journey of life together for a long time naa

Hope we can be happy like this forever.

Ding Dong..

the grand clock in the hallway made a sound indicating the arrival of a new hour..

Which brought back fluke from his state of mind..

The Curry was almost done..

He turned of the induction cooker and opened on of the many cupboards ohm installed for him to keep his cooking utensils.

***FLASHBACK****

"When we marry let's move to a house with a bigger space okay Nong fluke..??" ohm whispered while taking fluke's palm into his hand

Fluke almost choked on the soup he was drinking

"Wh-why a bigger house ... P'ohm aand ..M..marry?? "fluke asked stuttering at his words.

"Of course my love.. It is so that you can have a bigger , spacious kitchen .. and let's customize a lot of cupboards so we can get more cooking items for you...I know that cooking is your favorite thing to do love apart from cuddling ..."