INTRODUCTION

SHREE 🙏🙏

"THIS IS MY IMAGINATION"... CHARACTER BASED ON THE SHOW MADDAM SIR.

Anubhav Singh- A happy go guy. Met his love when he was 25 but to his bad luck he didn't realize. An EX- IPS officer. Currently working in IB. Chief of IB. For his team  he is an arrogant personality. But he is a humble human being. His main goal is to find the killers of his dad. His dad was a RAW agent and was brutally killed. Anubhav wanted to become a doctor but after he lost his dad his goal was just to find those killers.(CURRENT AGE -35). . Lives with his MOM and......... (lives in Lucknow but often visits Delhi for work purposes)

Haseena Mallik- A girl with positive vibes. Have a terrifying past. She was 15 when she met the love of her life. Preparing for her UPSC exams. An ambivert personality. Her dad's last wish to see her in "Police Uniform". Kinda feminist girl but when it comes to her duty she never discriminate between boy or girl.(CURRENT AGE -25). She used to live with her uncle but now lives with someone "SPECIAL"........... (lives in Lucknow)

Gauri Singh- Anubhav's mom. An open-minded chill lady. Wife of late VIKAS SINGH. Age 58. Retired Social teacher. Loves his son and the special guest alot. Want his son to settle in his life as soon as possible.(lives in Lucknow)

My first ever story pls shower your love and support

---NISCHAL🧡🧡

(250 words)