Part 4

shree 🙏🙏

let's continue,

And now it was time for the big one...........

Anubhav- Uncle thodi dehydration ho rahi, kya aap thoda juice mangwa sakte hai.

Zafar- Haa beta hum bolte hai juice. (ye maa bete ki jodi ne naak mein dum kardiya hai,isse jucie chaiya aur muje waha uss Haseena ki bachi ka juice nikal naa hai)

Zafar said the house helper to bring juice. The helper was bringing the juice, and Anu bhaiya ne aapne pair us helper ke raste mein rakha aur woh helper ne saara juice Zafar pe gira diya. (humara english thoda slow hai ji 😁😁)

Zafar-(shouted) Ye kya kiya tume bewakoof .

Helper- Maaf karna sahab galti se hogaya.

Anubhav- Arey uncleji bechare pe gussa math hoye aur change kar lijye.

Zafar nodded and went inside the washroom. Anubhav silently locked the door and called Maa.

Anubhav- Hello Maa, kaha hai aap.

Maa- Anu mein first floor pe hoo. Ruk mein Haseena ko leke neeche aarahi hoo.

A person was looking at whole scenario, hiding and watching everything waiting for the right time to come out.

Back to Maa, Anubhav and Haseena they were trying to escape but the gaurds surrounded them with guns and pistol. now comes the special entry of the person.....(guess karo)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

She was Zeenat Mallik daughter of Zafar Mallik. She was a totally opposite of Zafar. She always helped Haseena in escaping but all went in vain. Once Zafar catched Zeenat and he locked his own daughter inside the room neither let her to study nor let her to go out and enjoy her life. She never wanted Haseena's life to be hell. She also loved Anubhav but she knew her love was one-sided.

FLASHBACK~ (1 year ago)

Anubhav- Aap ne hume yaha kyu bulaiye Zeenat (confused)

Zeenat- Anubhav muje tumse kuch khena hai, sabse pehle tho thank you yaha aane keliye aurr dusri baat... Hum tumse bohot zyaada pyaar karte hai Anubhav(confessed everything)

Anubhav- Maaf kijyega Zeenat, hume aapko kabhi aise nahi dhek, aap aap humari dost hai aur usse bhadke kuch nahi. Wasie bhi abhi hume aapni career pe dhayan dena hai isliye asha karte hai aap samjh rahi hai (he said sweetly and politely). Lekin hum aapse wada karte hai hum zindigi bhar aapke ek aache dost ban kar rahenge. (by saying this he forwarded his hand for handshake)

Zeenat-( with tears in her eyes) Mein aapke iss decision ki respect karti hoo Anubhav, pyaar nahi tho dosti hi sahi hum touch mein rahenge( she shook her hands with his and left) that day she cried a lot, but respected his decision. After this incident both became best friends.

FLASHBACK ENDS~

Zeenat- Inn sabko jane do. (she said sternly)

G1- Zeenat madam hum sab sahab ko kya bolenge.

Zeenat- Jho bolna hoga mein bol dungi unko, fhil-haal inn sabko jane do.

Guards left the trio and they ran out of the house not before thanking Zeenat.

Zafar was also successful in coming out from the washroom (bechare uncle kitni der se washroom mein the 🤣)

Zafar- Kaha hai woh Maa - Bete ki jodi. Muje pata hai yeh kaam us Anubhav ka hi hai kaha hai woh dono (shouting at everyone)

G2- Sahab woh dono to chale gaye, sath mein us Haseena ko bhi laye gaye.

Zafar- Kyaa........(shocked and angry)

To be continued,

Note- guys aaj se irregular updates chalo kyuki meri half-yearly exam chalo honewale hai soo don't expect updates, agar time rahega tho i will update.

~Nischal🧡🧡

560 words!!!

Byeeeee 👋👋