Part 2

shree 🙏🙏

let's continue,

Zafar was coming closer to the scared Haseena and looking her with lust full eyes. Haseena had no clue what to do, but with very next swift moment she ran as fast as possible. Zafar had no idea what happened. While she was running down the hall she saw a phone kept beside and quickly grabbed it. Went inside her room and locked the door. Here Zafar was searching for her in his whole house he didn't find her. Here Haseena was clueless what to do........

Haseena- Kya karen samjh nahi aaraha hai. Police ko call karen kya?..Nahi bhale hi chachajaan ne hum kayi baar maar hai pitha hai lekin hai tho woh humare aapne.Police nahi kahee sakte ye sab, nahi bilkul nahi.

Haseena went to speed dail saw a name saved "ANU" she thought to call him.She was about to call when someone started to bang the door soo loudly.

Zafar- Haseena darwaz khol (he said angrily)

She called that person....

VIKAS MANSION

Anubhav was waiting for his results(bechare bhaiyajii ke result abhi tak nahi aaye 🤣) when he heard his phone was ringing.

Anubhav- Aab iss wakt kon haii. (irritatingly). Yeh Karan kyu iss wakt dorbhash kar raha hai hume? Haa bolo Karan!! Hello, hello! Karan.

Haseena- Hello! please please hum bacha lijeye please...

Anubhav- Arey aap bol kon rahi hai. Aur kisse bachaiye aapko.

Haseena- Hum hum haseena hai please yaha aaya aur hume bacha ljye.

Anubhav- Accha thik hai ghabraiye math hum aate hai aapko bacha ne.

Anubhav-Hello, hello, hello.. Dhat ye phone tho kat gaya. Aab kya karenge.

Here, Haseena's side Zafar was successful in opening the door. He came in and 'thud'a tight slap landed in Haseena's face. She was about to run. But unfortunately she was caught by the cruel Zafar. But fortunately she was successful in hiding the phone.

Haseena- chachajaan please hume jane dijye. Hum dar gaye the isliye wah se bhaage.

Zafar- Bohoth shock hai na tuje bhaag ne kaa. Aisa haal karounga ki bhaag ne layak nahi bachegi..(blood shot eyes)

He was about to do the worst with her but the door bell rang...

Zafar- Kuch time keliye hi bachi hai jasie woh bhara wala ghar se jayega tu too gayi..(evilly laughing)

He went downstairs to look who was here, not before locking the room..

Here she was badly crying. Cursing her fate....

to be continued...........

Please vote and comment I feel so overwhelmed by reading your comments and pls say how is the story line going on....

-Nischal 🧡🧡

410 words!!!!!