chapter 3

Fow day passed seens Artemis adapt Moon(nightmare) as his son. Artemis was 37 years and he has a Caffe shop. Artemis had black blue hair and brown eyes, he were blue comfy hoody and jens and wear a floffy slepers.

    Today was a day that moon gose to go to new school. As always Moon was really afraid and he didn't want to go but he couldn't sey no to him sense his dad only what it good for him. Moon and artemist were in car to bring moon to school. Moon was norves. Artemis saw that and seed that it going to be okay.

When they were in front moon's new school he was really getting anexity but he still want to that school. When he was in the school he was trying to find principal office. After fow minutes try to find principal office he found it and knock on the door. He heard come is and want to the office. When he what to office he saw a dog? "Aaa so you must be moon am l right?" Seed by principal "y-yes sir" "alright come here and this is the list you have today lesson and this week, what time launch break's are and when classes will and" the principal gave moon the list and seed "you will be lost in the holeways so l will tell of the students to show you around." Moon nodto the principal fow minutes little one of the student came "hello fresh meet moon, moon meet fresh, he will halp you to show you around". Fresh was suprise that new student was same have looked like there history teacher but when he looked at moon close he saw scarfs that was in the new student had on his head 'it must be really peinful' "o right it's nice to meet you moon. If your ready to go we can got to show you around " moon nodded and fresh to 'he must be quite kid'.
_______________________________

Hola 👋