𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

❝𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 come again

❝𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 come again."

arlo's eyes snapped opened as she sucked in a breath, looking around. she turned in her spot, noticing that she was on a road, woods on either side. her eyebrows knitted together, wondering how the hell she had gotten out there. last thing she remembered was being in steve's car, squished between percy and max. she must've fallen asleep. . . but that still didn't explain how she got there. she was about to disappeared into her shadows, but the sound of bones cracking quickly filled the air, making her freeze. she slowly looked up to see fred benson floating in the air, his arms snapping and bending in directions that should be impossible.

arlo stumbled back, falling on her butt. she quickly moved back, her eyes never leaving the floating boy. tears started to well up in her eyes as she watched the rest of his limbs snap in half. she wanted to run and go back to her brother, but it was like she was frozen in her place. she couldn't take her eyes away from what was happening. as fred's limbs continued to snap and break, his body jolted with it. she watched as his jaw broke, the benson boy choking on air. but then the sound of something popping appeared, arlo watching his eyeballs get sucked in as blood dripped down his face. and with that, fred dropped to the ground with a loud thud.