Chapter 9

We pulled apart from the kiss and I smile."I think you know why I did that." 

Lars laughs. "I think so."

"I like you. A lot. Ever since I came to the school. Y'know you're the reason why I still...I don't know...not give up." I said with a smile. "And...I trust you too. That hardly happens with anybody." 

Lars smiles. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." 

"Well, I like you too. A lot. It took me awhile to realize those feelings, butI think really do." Lars said as he held my hand. 

 "Well uh, what does that make us then?" I asked.

"Whatever you want." Lars shrugged.

I smile. "Boyfriends?"

Lars nods his head. "Yeah. I like that one."

I kiss him one more time and then yawn. "I'm tired. We should sleep now, eh?"

"Yeah. I feel like a zombie." Lars smirks.

I scoot closer to him and Lars rests his head on my shoulder. "Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight! And remember, I love you more than anything." Lars said in a sweet tone.

"I love you too." I reply before closing my eyes.

Shit, how did I get so lucky in just one day?

                              ************************************ 

The next morning I awoke to quiet chatter around me. I blink and almost get scared as I forgot I'm on a train instead of at the boarding school.

"Good morning, hun." Lars said happily.

"Oh! Good morning." I said with a grin. 

I sit up and look at the content faces of James and Jason watching us. "What?" I ask, looking almost annoyed.

James and Jason looked at each other and laughed. "Nothing. You guys just look cute together." Said James as he stood up and opened the window.

"Thanks but, look at you and Jase. I was actually feeling jealous of you both. I wanted to have that with Lars." 

"Well I'm glad James and I started that for you. I've been dying for you both to admit your undenying love for each other." Jason said in a very dramatic tone.

I laughed and held Lars's hand. "I guess so." 

Thankfully, the car we were in on the train had a bathroom with a shower so we all took turns getting ready for the day. 

I got out of the shower, changed clothes, and brushed my teeth. It feels great having a nice, hot shower as the water was almost never warm back at Crestview. So I took my time getting ready today.

When I walked out I rested my head in Lars's lap. "Dude I'm absolutely starving. I haven't eaten in almost a whole day." 

"Same. But we can't buy shit because we have no ducking money." Lars complained.

Lars then jumped up, causing me to fall off the seat. "What the fuck?"

"Whoops sorry. But I have an idea!" He said as he pointed to me and the guys.

"What?" James asked. 

"Just...stay here."

James and Jason looked at me as Lars left the train car. "Don't ask me." I shrugged.

I sat up and stared out the window. "Anyways, how long are we gonna be on this train anyways?" 

"About all of today." James replied.