Chapter 10

Authors note: this chapter kinda contains slight smut, but it's really bad because I suck ass at writing smut so beware 💀.

We all enter Cliff's house. Cliff then peeks out the door to make sure nobody is looking and shuts it behind him.

I look around the house. It's a pleasant little house. There's a medium sized couch, a tv, and a coffee table. On the left side there's a kitchen and a small dining table.

The house slightly smells of weed and beer. 

The guys and I plop down on the couch and Cliff pulls up a chair from the dining table. 

"So James, who are these people?" Cliff asks as he sits in the chair and takes a sip out of his beer.

"I'm Kirk." I said with a small smile.

"Lars." Lars said as he nodded in Cliff's direction.

"I'm Jason." Jason said as he extended his hand to shake Cliff's.

"It's nice meeting you guys. I'm Cliff." Cliff said. He then set his beer on the coffee table before continuing. "Well, what happened? How did you guys even escape that place?"

"The boarding school was not what it seemed like. It was really abusive. None of the adults actually cared, the punishments were outrageous, and you couldn't even talk bad about the school or the founder, among many other horrendous things." James explained.

Cliff gasped. "Holy shit? How is that possible? How has nobody even found out the truth yet?"

I shrugged. "I don't know."

"I'm sorry that happened to you all." Cliff said as he frowned. 

"Don't be." James said reassuringly.

"Anyways, do you guys want a tour of the place?" Cliff asked as he stood up. "Though, James doesn't need one. He's been here a lot." Cliff laughed.

James smiled. "Yep!"

"Yeah." I replied.

Cliff led Jason, Lars, and I upstairs. He showed us his room. His room is actually really cool looking. It has a bunch of band posters, a window with a really nice view of the city, his bass set up, and a comfy-looking bed. The room also has a bathroom attached.

"Wow." Lars said as he looked around. "It's nice!"

Cliff smiled. "Thanks." He sat down on his bed before looking at the rest of us. "Two of you guys can sleep in here. The other two can have the guest room. I'll take the couch. I don't mind."

"That's so sweet of you!" Jason exclaimed. He then turned to me and Lars. "You guys wanna take this room?"

I nodded my head. "Sure!"

Cliff showed us the guest room and the other restroom. We then went back downstairs to the living room and the guys and I all made conversation with Cliff.

He's actually a really cool guy. He's really calm and collected. 

A few hours later, we all decided to go to bed. Cliff laid down on the couch. James and Jason hurried upstairs. Lars and I looked at each other strangely.

"Wonder what they're up too." I smirked as I turned off the lights. "Goodnight Cliff! Thanks for having us."

"Nah, no problem." Cliff said contently.

                              ************************************ 

Lars and I went upstairs and made ourselves at home in Cliff's room. I changed into comfier clothes and Lars did the same. I then laid down on the bed and made room for Lars.