104

Elena leaned against Katsuki's shoulder as she watched the first match. She kept most focus on her best friend, Hitoshi. Elena's eyes widened when she saw the new mask Shinso used. It could change his voice, and it was cool.

"Wow..." Elena mumbled as Katsuki held his hand on her head. As the match went on, they got to the next one, and by that time, Elena had fallen asleep on Katsuki's shoulder. Aizawa dismissed it because he knew Elena didn't sleep well on the nights she wasn't with Katsuki.

Upon getting to Katsuki's match, Elena woke up and decided to look at it. Elena looked at the screen, seeing Katsuki flying around as he bolted from pipe to pipe. She was mesmerized by the precision of his moves.

Elena could see a small movement in the screen, and that's when Katsuki stopped and ordered Jirou to listen in. Elena's eyes widened when Jirou yelled, and a part of Setsuna's mouth appeared beside Katsuki. He fired at it but she got away.

Elena was sitting on edge the whole match as she watched explosions be fired here and there, atleast she was mostly focused on that.

What was most shocking was when Katsuki had pushed Jirou out of the way, saving her. However he blasted another big explosion at the knife guy, sending him flying. "Is there something wrong with my eyes? It looked like he protected Jirou...?" Monoma commented.

"Don't worry. That's how he is. There's nothing wrong with your eyes." Kirishima said, putting a hand on Monoma's shoulder. "Are you saying his personality changed?!" Monoma yelled, standing as if he was peeing himself.

Elena rolled her eyes before smacking him on the back of his head. "Shut up. It's called character development. But he hasn't changed. He's just grown fond for the class, and put his priorities first." She said, crossing her arms as she smiled at the screen.

"Haaah?! It's not the class! It's you!" Monoma yelled and pointed at Elena. Elena rolled her eyes before hitting her fist to the right and striking him right in the face, sending him flying. "Shut up." Elena mumbled and retreated her arm back.

Suddenly, Katsuki began swiftly blasting off pipes. His moves were flawless as he blasted himself off every pipe. Suddenly Awase appeared out of nowhere. "He was hiding without making any noise?!" Mineta asked as Elena's lips parted. "He-" Elena began, only to watch him weld a few pipes into Katsuki's gauntlets, his back and his arms, right into the bigger pipes behind him. The action made Katsuki stuck.

"Shit.." she mumbled as she watched the scene. As Sato appeared, he broke the pipes in half by using his quirk and punching them, letting Katsuki free.

She watched a smirk appear on Katsuki's face before he was gone in a second, blasting away. "It's hard to fight in the winter. But I've finally warmed up!!" Katsuki yelled as he sent explosions onto the glue guy before Sato took care of him.

Elena smirked upon seeing Monoma's face of despair. "It's because he trusts Jirou and the others that he can leave it to them!" Uraraka said, cheering. Elena smiled, looking at Katsuki on the screen. She was happy, that he was getting along with everybody.

Elena watched a part of Setsuna's body, have a grenade taped to it, only for it to close in to Setsuna and explode.

However she got away, but just as she turned around, Katsuki was in her face, his hands forward before he fired a last explosion at her. "You- you changed too much!" Setsuna yelled, making Elena smirk before the whole team was taken down and put into the prison.

"It didn't even take five minutes. With unexpected teamwork, Class A wins with a perfect 4-0!" Vlad announced in the speakers.

"Oh my god!" Elena said jumping around before the ran towards Katsuki who was coming out of the tunnel. "You were so fucking cool! Oh my god!" Elena said, hugging him. He smirked and ruffled her hair before Aizawa approached the team.