Summoned to the Jedi Temple

Hope's POV

We arrived on Coruscant safely. I stayed close to Ani was we exited the cruiser with Padme and Jar-Jar. We had watched the landing from the bridge. The senator of Naboo greets us with the Chancellor. "It is a great gift to see you alive, Your Majesty. May I present Supreme Chancellor Valorum" he tells us. I think Ani said his name is Palpatine.

"Welcome, Your Highness. It is an honor to finally meet you in person. I must relay to you how distressed everyone is over the currant situation. I've called for a special session of the Senate to hear your position" The Chancellor tells the Queen.

"I am grateful for your concern, Chancellor" Queen Amidala tells him. Palpatine starts to lead them to the transport nearby and we follow. As the Chancellor greeted Qui-Gon. We hear him tell the Chancellor that he had to go to the temple at once. That the situation had become more complicated. Ani and I look at him. He waved us off to go with Padme and the others.

"Ani, Hope come on" Padme calls us. We board the transport and sit beside Jar-jar.

"Da Queens- a bein grossly nice, mesa tinks" Jar-jar tells us. I nod my head in agreement as he looked around. "Pitty hot" he states and I roll my eyes at him. We soon arrived and got out. Ani, Jar-jar and I were told to wait while the queen and senator talked. We were placed in a room adjoined to theirs.

We can see the Queen and the others but cannot hear what is being said. Ani looks at Jar-jar. While I looked around the room "Dissen all pitty odd to me" Jar-jar states.

"Don't look at me. I don't know what's going on" Ani tells him.

"Nor do I" I tell them. "But I guess we're just supposed to wait here until we're summoned to the jedi temple" I tell Ani.

"Do you think they'll train us?" he asks me.

"I'm sure they will" I assure him. "Tell you what, when we're summoned. We'll go tell Padme" I tell him.

"I'd like that" he says with a smile.

(Time skip)

Ani and I were finally summoned to the temple. We have come to see Padme as I promised him we would. "May I help you, kids?" the guard at the door asks us.

"We're looking for the handmaiden, Padme" Ani tells him. I nod my head in agreement. The guard takes out his comlink.

"The boy and girl are here to see Padme" he states. He was told to send us in. He let us pass and we entered the room. We are greeted by the queen's head hand maiden Rabe.

"We're here to see Padme, if we can" I tell her.

"I'm sorry Ani and Hope. But Padme isn't here right now" she tells us in a gentle tone. Just then Queen Amidala appears, wearing red this time.

"Who is it?" she asks.

"Anakin and Hope Skywalker, to see Padme, Your Highness" Rabe tells her. As Ani and I bowed to her.

"I've sent Padme on an errand" she tells us.

"We're going to the Jedi temple to start my training, I hope" Ani tells her. "We may not see her again...and... I just wanted to say goodbye" he states.

"We both did" I add.

"We will tell her for you. We're sure her heart goes with you both" she tells us with a smile.

"Thank you, Your Highness. I'm sorry to have disturbed you" I tell her. We bow again a left. As we drew close to the temple. We looked at it in awe.

The Jedi temple is a massive structure which soared over a kilometer above the surrounding rooftops, the Jedi Temple had the appearance of a fortress. But I know it was really a place of meditation and gentle reflection. Surrounding the tallest tower's finned peak were four shorter towers. The Temple, separated from the surrounding city sprawl by the sprawling Temple Court dotted with Bronzium statues of long dead Jedi heroes and scholars. It was beautiful.

We landed on the landing platform and were escorted by the temple guards to the council room. Where we were announced. I was summoned in first. "Good luck" Ani tells me. I give him a hug before entering the room.

A/N

Picture above of the Anakin bowing to the Queen of Naboo and picture on the external link of the Jedi temple.