Chapter 6: Threat and meeting of unknown

Third Person POV

"There are old tales that said that in one's desperate times...they start to hear voices of something ancient"

"I don't really think much about it, but I get the feeling that those old tales are about to come true in some way shape or form"

....

....

....

In the Underworld.

Throughout history, it has gone by many names and each one has been worse than the previous one. Each one has sent fear into the hearts of all who hear it, for the names belong to a place that no man desire to end up in...no matter what.

Examples of the various names are as such...

The Underworld.

The Nether.

The Dark Land.

Or it's most common one...

Hell.

Hell was a place where the dead goes to suffer for all of eternity, a place where those who have sinned end up when they die. Most humans can't understand the concept of death for they don't know what happens when they die, some believe that Heaven and Hell exist while others believe that something else occurs when you die.

For example, in Buddhism, they believe that after you die you are Reincarnated and come back as something like a Cow, a pig, or a rooster. It was basically Isekai but you don't go to a magic world and you don't have powers.

Judaism is another example, but that is a whole other story that the author won't be getting into. Doesn't want to make any enemies with Jewish people, he likes keeping his account.

In the end, Hell is a countless occurrence in people's beliefs and in everyday life. Everyone normally has their own way of interpreting what Hell looks like, some believe it to be a lush forest and some think of it like real life...only everything is red.

But there is one interpretation of Hell that has always stuck, even during ancient times.

Fire.

Ash.

Brimstone.

Lava.

All these are the qualities that can best describe a hellish landscape, a place full of constant death and suffering. Magma erupts from the cracks in the ground like an explosion, the sky clouded by dark grey smoke, a result of all the volcanic smoke filling the air. All life was null and death was absolute within the hellish land, nothing could exist within such a terrible land.

However, something does live in Hell and that was one of the supernatural races, Devils.