Chapter 40: "I wish I killed you years ago."

A/n: Hello, I'm naming the chapters after songs now bc idk, I'm bored :) also now its like actually a enemies to lovers story starting here so yeah, that's why they are being rude, Bella's mad abt how much he's turning into his father and he just doesn't give a fuck abt anyone anymore :)

Oh btw, before you say, "Mattheo would never do that" JUST REMEMBER. This is my book and in here Mattheo really is an asshole bc what story would it be if he just sat there in silence while someone yells at him?

•       •       •       •         •

Bella's Pov-

I walked into the small village near Beabatons that Pansy had asked me to meet her at. I walked through the tall white snow as I walked into a gift shop to await Pansy.

I walked around the shop looking at various items in the shop. I stopped by a necklace that reminded me of Pansy and bought it later for only 49 galleons along with a watch for Blaise, A ring that wraps around your finger like a snake, and a stuffed animal and braclet for Theodore.

I sit at a light pink table in the shop to eait for them. And just as I expected, not too soon after, the four of them walked in.

"Bella!" Pansy says hugging me tightly, nearly squeezing me to death,

"Hi." I say as she lets go and I try and catch my breath.

"You bitch!" She says playfully hitting me."you left without even telling us! I nearly killed Mattheo y'know."

"It hasn't been long enough for you to kill a man, has it?" I laugh.

"Almost two weeks Bella!" She says.

"Exactly." I laugh,"we've been apart far longer than that."

She gives me a confused look as she Cocks her head to the side.

"Summer break." I add and she suddenly realises what I meant.

"Okay well still!" She says,"what was i supposed to think?! You left without saying a word to us! We searched the whole damn school and- will you stop laughing? You can't just run away like that Bella! "

"I didn't run, i appareted-" I say smartly.

" Same thing Bella! You apperated all the way to France! I was so close to killing Mattheo but-"

"Wait wait wait..." I say still not taking anything she was saying seriously,"You actually tried to kill Mattheo?"

"Yeah... Why do you look so surprised!? I could kill soneone if I wanted to! With the right motivation that is..." She says.

"And what was your motivation?" I ask smiling.

"Well- are you not even worried if Mattheo's alright?" She asks surprised.

"Sh!" I say to her, whispering urgently,"he's the one that wrote the letter so i expect at least his right arm works."

"Well- still. How do you know that he's not back at Hogwarts in the hospital wing bleeding out."

"Well it doesn't really matter to me now does it?" I say.

"What...?" She says.

"He can bleed out all he wants. I don't give a fuck." I say casually."Fuck, I would kill him personally if he were here right now."

"What?" Draco says confused,"why.."

"Eh. Guess he's just annoying." I say," i should've left him years ago to be honest."

"Really?" Theodore says shocked.

I look out the frosty window as i spot a curly haired brunette going down a dark alley way.