Chapter 41: Stupid fucking Riddle

A/n: I have nothing really to say for this chapter so.... enjoy my loves! Also I'm reading through this and have no idea why Draco is so kind and cheerful in my book.

=                   =                   =                  =                =                         =      

Bella's Pov-

The next day i meet Pansy and the other in a park near the village we were in the previous day. We're sitting on a picnic blanket eating chocolage covered strawberries Pansy made- well says she made, but we all think she got them from a nearby sweets shop.

"You got these from Paula's sweets and you can't convince me otherwise." Theodore says biting into another strawberry.

"Yes I did Theodore" She says as she winks at me,"How else would I ba able to put poison in the ones you eat."

"Haha very funny." He says leaning back on a tree,"But seriously Pansy, we know you didn't make these."

"Oh Yeah? How so? " she asks.

"Because you can't bake to save your life." He says as everyone laughs.

"Okay well, these were easy, just dipping the strawberries in the chocolate is simple enough.." She says with a laugh.

"Thats what you said about the brownies you made last week and those didn't turn out well did they?" Blaise mumbles to himself.

"Ugh I told you, they were supposed to be burnt to give them flavor. And it's not my fault Draco wanted to play wizarding chess for an hour-" She rolls her eyes.

"Is that Mattheo?" Blaise says looking towards a tree.

We all look were he's looking and see him sitting in a tree, reading a book.

Blaise stands up and walks over to the tree followed by the others while I sit and watch them.

"Mattheo?!" Blaise yells up the tree.

Mattheo looks away from his book and down to Blaise, yet he says nothing.

"What are you doing here?! You told us that you didn't want to come to France."

"Changed My mind." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Okay great then!" Draco says,"so are you coming with us to see the Eiffel Tower?"

"Isn't she supposed to be in her classes right now? " Mattheo asks rudely glancing over to me.

"Well technically we're all supposed to be in school." Pansy says smartly

"Are You going with us tomorrow or not?" Theodore asks impatiently.

He lookd over at me as if he were a child who couldn't made decisions by himself. I shake my head no, and its very obvious why I would day this. But apparently the small boy he was acting like was also blind as he replied with,"of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." With a smirk, looking back at the others with a smile.

He looks back at me and I mouth the words,"fuck you." Angrily, But once again he just smiles and laughs to himself.

I roll my eyes and climb up the tree we were previously sitting by as they are now walking back over to the picnic area and I don't want them to ask me anything simply because I just don't want to answer.

I climb fairly high up the tree yet not too high were I can't see them anymore.

"We should move to Beabatons!" Pansy says happily looking up at me.

"Yeah, just... Go learn french first." I laugh.

"I do know french!" Pansy says defensively.

"Bon alors, où en sommes-nous maintenant?" Mattheo asks.