02| Just for the fun of it.

Talking is one thing I hate to hear during my rest or seeing an angry man steaming up because of housing.

Housing? Wait!

I sprung up out of the den struggling to stand up, walking into the bathroom slipping on a grey hoodie and pj's.

Yes we went shopping.

The thing that I hate the most is that I left my product at home for my sister to over lap it in her overly straight hair. I bent down into the sink dipping my hair in cold water doing my methods with a towel.

A short bald headed man, who I'm guessing is the land lord. He had a man around my age standing beside him.

He has black curly hair  covering his forehead with a define jaw line, A black sweeter with a small Nike sigh on the left swallowed his body whole with black jogging pants.

"Sir, Can't you put this." He pointed at me. "Can't you put her with someone else?" Sir furrowed his eyebrows sighing the papers smirking at the boy.

"Who are you calling this? What if I called you a tall smol bean from meepcity?" He starred at me in utter shock. "You know I look good, princess." He grins.

Princess? Last time I cheeked in my kingdom I was the house maid.

We walk outside in the breezy atmosphere stepping inside the empty moving truck. The boy sat besides me gazing at me, I felt a sort of rage build in me turning around.

"Did you need something, pRiNcE?" I mock him. He laughs turning around facing the front.

Luckily I got my phone last night for some odd reason. I'm currently listening to Ex for a reason when I hear an annoying voice besides me.

"What?" He actually is more annoying then I thought. "I was telling you, since the apartments are cheap it's one bed." I couldn't just shove him off his own bed.

Am I that rude? Nah.

"I'll sleep on the floor, now can you stop talking for once?" He laughs turning around in his seat.

~
We arrived at the two large double doors with brown stairs leading to a door. "234" I say in my head. "I'd have to remember that."

"I don't see how, you've got no brain." The boy chuckles opening the door to a slight  vintage room with large curtains hanging across the large window view.

I grab my bag going into the closet opening it see, draws scattered with socks on top. "Those are clean, don't worry." I glare at him in disappointment.

"I've never lived with a girl before....oh, yes I have she just wasn't as ugly." I look over to see him smiling at me.

"Look, I'm not used to sharing rooms with people, especially cocky idiots that act eight." This time it was me who was laughing.

He glares at me walking behind me moving me by my arm away from the closest. "Are you rich?" He asks. "Was." I shrug my shoulders.

"I can tell, you fold terribly." He laughs. "I don't know how to fold underwear." I cross my arms.

That's right...

Folding underwear was never my thing...

Especially having a boy do it not spotting any weirdness in the process. He grabs my underwear folding them neatly.

"Watch and learn." He grins, my face scrunches at his face. "Do you wear underwear?

"Do you need help?"

"Do I need help? Do you have a dad?" I ask.

"Do you have shoe game?"

"You built like these shoes." I grin.