03|Mason

A/n: You'll have more of hunter and Manny.

Life was boring back at home, but GIVE ME MY BED BACK.

Please? With Cherry's, Diamonds and Me on top.

Yes, Im charming.

Now, I have never had a dream with a treadmill and a super cute guy singing while running.

Wait...

"ASHER TURN THAT OFF!" I say stuffing my face inside my pillow. He yelled a 'No', I guess from now on the cue of getting no sleep is Asher.

I roll out off the bed thinking my landing would be sharp, I'm Black widow smashing sexist white men to peaces doing some type of high kick.

Sorry I'm more of a Wattpad reader, not a comic collector.

I feel my body with covers being dragged off the bed with a beating to my head from the wall. "Ouch." I whispered getting up placing the covers back.

I walk to the closet finding more of Asher's underwear laying across the closet, I felt a figure breathing against me. "Move, I need my clothes." "Are you just gonna stare at them or let me put them on?" He questioned moving my arm.

"Watch and learn." He picks up his underwear going into the bathroom. "That's how you pick up stuff." He chuckles.

Deciding on wearing something I finally picked an outfit in time enough to get in the shower.

"Where you heading off too?" Asher asks. Why did he want to know?

"Out."

"Out where?"

"Outside."

"For what?"

"For air."

"Why?"

"To breath."

"But you can breath in here."

"Not with you in here."

"Woah." He says with wide eyes.

"Woah- wait not like that." I put my hands up in defence running in the bathroom slaming the door.

~

"DODGE."...

"hunter and Manny?" The boys both are sitting eating glazed donuts, Manny gives me a slight smile puting a napkin and a donut in my hand.

I was about to sit down until a tired lady comes running up to her counter. "Kasmira?" She calls out of breath, she looks around my mom's age except more decent.

Her brow curly hair is put up into a low bun, her apron has the bakery's name spread across the top, she stands like a mom.

Honestly she probably rulled the 90s. "I need a job here." I smile running my fingers through my hair.

"Really?" She looked like she couldn't believe it. "Yes sure, after hours though." I wave a goodbye to everyone.

Walking out the shop I hold my hat from the grasping wind. I took a turn into what looks like a dress shop fit lady's.

Honestly these dresses look like the are for tall woman. Yeah I definitely got my head in the clouds.

Hah..

Hehe....

You get it head in the clouds because ahaha... Because I'm so tall..

No? Ok.

I walk into the large door curiously looking around at the old fashioned to today's fashion dresses in year order.