105

Elena woke up slowly, her eyes groggy as she turned in the bed, her head aching. "Elena?" A soft voice asked, making Elena look in the way of the soft sound. Only to spot Katsuki, looking up gently at her as his bloodshot eyes met hers. "Katsuki- what-" Elena began, only for Katsuki to raise from the stool and hug her tightly. "Fuck, don't scare me like that, dumbass!" Katsuki said, making Elena get more and more confused.

"What are you talking about?" Elena asked, looking at him as she squeezed his cheeks. "You completely collapsed for three damn days." He said. She spotted the dark bags underneath his eyes. "Three days? How-" Elena asked, sitting up in the bed. "That old hag said that there wasn't anything wrong with your body. You had just put pressure onto your injury and caused yourself to cough blood. She told me you were tired, or more exactly exhausted and didn't want to wake up." Katsuki said, his eyes glistening as he looked into hers.

"Eri was scared too. The brat slept here the first day and came to visit you when she could." Katsuki said and yawned.

"Did you sleep?" Elena asked, stroking a thumb on his cheek. "I didn't have time. I had to spar with stupid Deku after that dumb new quirk revealed itself. Besides, I hate sleeping when you're not there." He said, laying his head on her bed, right beside her hand.

"Katsuki, you need to sleep. It's important." Elena said, patting his head as she ran her fingers through his hair. "You go to meetings with Izuku?" Elena asked as Katsuki sighed in relief upon feeling her touch again.

"Tch. Yeah. It's a drag, really. But we have a theory about his quirk or whatever. If you're willing to come on the next stupid meeting, I might remain sane." Katsuki said, looking at her with hope in his eyes. "Yeah, sure. As soon as I get out of here." She said, smiling at him.

He smiled very faintly before kissing her forehead. "I'll get the old hag." He said before standing up a tad wobbly and walking out the door.

Elena leaned her head against the pillow of the bed and sighed. Soon Recovery Girl appeared, looking at Elena. "Hello dear. How are you feeling?" She asked, getting up on a stool and hovering over Elena.

"I feel fine, my head just hurts." Elena explained and looked at Katsuki who was leaning against the door of the room.

"Understandable considering you haven't got the nutrition you needed when sleeping. I'm gonna do a quick check-up on you before you can go out and go back to the dorms to eat something." She said, smiling gently at Elena.

"Those idiots are having beef stew with the other class." Katsuki explained, scratching the back of his head. "Sounds tasty." Elena said before Recovery Girl began doing a quick check-up.

"Your body is okay. But you have to make sure you get the nutrition, sleep, you need. Not to mention move as much as you can. Laying down in a bed for that long can cause a bit of problems in your body, so to suppress that from happening I suggest you go on a run every now and then." Recovery Girl said before giving Elena a small kiss on her cheek and smiling.

"Thank you. A lot." Elena said before she sat up straight and moved to the side as her feet dangled over the side of the bed. Katsuki was quick to come to her aid as he grabbed her hand. Elena got off the bed easily, as she stood on her feet.

She was a tad wobbly at first but she got the hang of it quickly. "Take care of her now, Bakugo. Make sure she takes care of herself as well. I will be informing Nezu that you both will be allowed to sleep in the same room for the upcoming weeks. Elena needs all the rest she can get before the internships." Recovery Girl said. "Yeah, okay." Was all he said before he walked carefully
with Elena, hand in hand. Elena had comfy clothes on. He brought the clothes to Recovery Girl the first day, in which she then changed Elena into them.