0|Warnings and Information

DEAD DOVE: DO NOT EAT
---
YANDERE-DARK-DISTURBING CONTENT BELOW.

Yandere video game characters! x female Reader

-Book's genre is fan fiction/Horror/Thriller-

This is the warning chapter.

regardless if this chapter is read you consent to these terms by reading forward.

INFORMATION:

-Viewer discretion is advised.

-Characters are 18 and above.

- Anyone under the age of 16 seen commenting and voting on my stories will be blocked.

-This book reads weird as the chapters will not be set out in chronological order. It is separated into paths like a video game.

Basically you choose your own ending and I'll have something like this indicating a choice.

A- PICK UP THE ROCK

B- DONT PICK UP THE ROCK.

And that can lead to something minor like a different small scene or line from a character and then back to the main story or, a send you on a whole different path. To indicate text that send you to a different path it'll be text like this.

A- PICK UP THE ROCK

B- DONT PICK UP THE ROCK. (GO TO CHAPTER XX)

so yes, you have some choices that lead to different scenes, some lead to dead ends, some lead to loops, and some lead to endings! So don't read this book chapter by chapter or it'll get confusing.

Or do read it chapter to chapter ig. I'm not your mother.

-Reader goes by she/her and has a female body type

-I use the term "Reader" instead of "Y/N" same with "Last name" and "L/N"

-In no way, shape or form is this story made in order to glorify or romanticize murder, rape or abusive relationships.

WARNINGS:

The story you are about to read contains the following.

-vivid depictions of disorders and anxiety

-Major character death

-Abuse/abusive relationships

-Murder

-Disturbing themes such as torture.

-Vivid depictions of self harm

-Suicidal thoughts/Tendencies

-Cannibalism

-Blood/Gore

-NSFW

-Non-con

-Dub-con

-Sexual assault

-Toxic relationship

-Body mutilation

-Stalking

-Manipulation

-Delusions/Hallucinations

-Drug use (non-con and regular)

- Domestic violence.

-PTSD

-Mentions of past childhood trauma

-kidnapping

-Disturbing details.

The warnings that are bolded are frequent/heavily mentioned throughout the story.

This list will be updated with all warnings with chapters moving forward. Take these warnings and expect the worse from them.

I am not responsible for any trauma and or triggering you may have by reading. You have been warned.

PLEASE EXIT THE STORY IF YOUR TRIGGER IS STATED.