|2: CAFETERIA- DAICHI|

|LOADING GAME...|

--𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖|♥|11:00 𝙖𝙢--

--
𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖|♥|11:00 𝙖𝙢
--

It was time for lunch. You and Daichi walked down the hallway, you had been chatting for a while.

"Wait, I wanna get something from the vending machine."

"Okay!"

You stopped when the raven came up to a vending machine. He turned and began to buy a slim Jim.

--
>A- [Well, he's got his slim Jim time to go to lunch!]
--

"Hey, wanna eat on the roof?" Daichi asked getting his slim jim from the vending machine. "Sure, I've got a sandwich." You laughed heavily remembering the sandwich Rei made you. He nodded and began to lead you to the roof.

After climbing the staircase to the roof you and the boy reached the roof. It was quite beautiful, there was a rooftop garden filled with purple lillys and sunflowers. There's a railing on the side. Daichi walked over to it leaning on it and you did the same.

You took out your sandwich and Daichi took out his pack of cigarettes.

"That's your lunch?"

"Yeah lmao-"

'Did I seriously say lmao outloud?!' Daichi sweated thinking he sounded like a loser. "Ah- ah- I mean yeah-"

"I bought the slim jim so- that'll be enough-"

"Hmm..."

You looked downwards at your sandwich and broke it in half. "Here!" You smiled giving him the half.

"W-what?"

Daichi looked in surprise, he was taken aback... no one had ever given him anything in a long time...

"For you to eat! You can't just survive off a cigarette and a slim jim." You laughed now placing it Daichi's palms.

His cheeks gained red dust. Daichi took it from you and put his pack in his pocket. He sighed heavily now running a hand through his hair. You smiled seeing him take a small nibble of the sandwich. You then looked down the roof's railing seeing the court yard in front of the school. The people below looked like ants. The sky above was a beautiful blue.

Your first day was going great so far! You made a friend!

As Daichi was taking slow bites of his sandwich, you had already finished yours. Being with Rei for so long you were conditioned to his fast and monstrous pace. You hummed a bit, putting your hand on your chin before turning to him.