|2: CAFETERIA- REI|

|LOADING GAME...|

--𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖|♥|11:00 𝙖𝙢--

--
𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖|♥|11:00 𝙖𝙢
--

"Ahh! My favorite period!"

Rei was more then excited to get to lunch.

The cafeteria was filled with smells of all different types of food coming from the area. Rei was already drooling from his lips. "Well I already know where your dad's money's going." You laughed, sitting down at a table.

"Ugh, You know I hate that scum bag. But you're right! Might as well use that money on food!" Rei laughed. He sat down next to you and pulled out his sandwich. You pulled out your sandwich Rei had made for you. It was then you pulled out your yogurt remembering you never ate it. You looked over to Rei already seeing the ash pink haired male devouring his sandwich.

"Here Rei! I never ate it..."

"HMMH?! YOmM Nevhmr Ate It?!" Rei exclaimed while his mouth was filled with his sandwich. You nodded.

He gulped down his sandwich and shook his head. "You can't skip breakfast!"

"I already did! It's past breakfast time and I'm not gonna eat it!"

Rei thought about it before sighing and grabbing the cup from your palms. "Alright I'll eat it! But tomorrow you better promise me you'll eat breakfast!"

"Mmmhmm sure!" You laughed. Rei smiled and began to eat the yogurt cup while you started eating the rather... huge sandwich Rei made for you. 'His proportions are insane.'

Rei ate the yogurt and the sandwich in seconds, now licking his lips and fixing his backwards baseball cap on his head. "Hmm... I'm still sorta hungry! Wanna go to the lunch bar with me!?"

"I'll buy you whatever you wantttt~" Rei purred with a cat like smile on his face. "You serious?! After this big sandwich I don't think I can manage any more!" You chuckled nervously, still having a half eaten sandwich in your hand. Rei stared it down with puppy eyes and you sighed caving in and giving him the sandwich. He ate it quickly and gave you a smile.

"If you can't stomach anything more then, help me pick out what I want!"

Before you could deny him, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you up with him towards the lunch line.

The lunch line was filled with different dishes from around the world. Rei licked his lips in anticipation. He already grabbed a plate and began filling it to the brim with different foods and snacks. You sighed at the boy's never ending hunger, and while everything looked enticing, you weren't really that hungry. You moved away from Rei and went over to the big cooler that held drinks and ice.

[Now what do you want to drink?]

>A-[This weird water brand will do]