|2: NURSE'S OFFICE- VIVIENNE|

|LOADING GAME...|

--𝙉𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚'𝙨 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚|♥|10:00 𝙖𝙢--

--
𝙉𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚'𝙨 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚|♥|10:00 𝙖𝙢
--

You sat with the pretty girl in the nurse's office. She had fainted and was placed in a small nursing bed. The nurse told you not to worry as this was a daily thing with the girl.

You stared at the unconscious girl feeling somewhat guilty as if she fainted because of you.

"Hmm...?"

You heard a small moan and turned your head to the raven haired girl. She was slowly waking up. You lended her a small smile as she faced you.

"Feeling any better?"

"A-ahh..."

Her face flushed a light pale green and she held her hand to her lips. "I-if you look at me any longer...."

"I'll throw up-"

"Oh! Please don't!"

You quickly turned your head away from her. The girl held her hands against her mouth forcing the bile back down her throat. She sat up looking straight forward. She frowned lightly before she felt tears build up in her eyes again.

"I-I... I'm sorry."

"Ah don't be sorry!"

She looked at you with tears in her eyes. She began shaking and tears threatened to spill. She shut her eyes and whimpered. "I-I promised myself I'd... I'd get over my shyness this year but..."

"I-I'm still the same!"

Your eyebrows fell as you watched her tears fall down her cheeks.

[What will you do?]

>A-[Comfort her]

You rested your palm on her shoulder and the girl stopped shaking. "Hey it's okay, we've all been there! I used to be shy! Still am, a little bit."

She stopped turning to you. Looking at you with big, doe eyes. She fluttered her lashes and her tears stopped. "R-really...?"

"Well I mean yeah! I think everyone's a bit shy deep down!"

"It's nothing to be ashamed of!" You giggled a bit.

The girl stared at you. Her tears drying up and her face gaining a pink hue the longer she stared. She brushed some hair behind her ear. "I... I get when you put it that way..." she whispered underneath her breath.