Until a distant future(2)...🖼️

3rd party pov

It's been a few weeks since Sakura took office. She's been busy completing mission, opening clinic, training her students and various other matters which requires her attention.
Sakura was hardly ever in her office.
In her stead Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi and Shikamaru were hard at work.
The men were assisting her with the paperwork on her desk and a few other things.
Since Naruto was hokage in training, he needed to get used to it soon.

"I'll be going to deliver this mission to the sensoring department."
Shikamaru took off before any of the men could get a word in.
It was a stormy day out and the hokage office was quiet except for the scribbling of pens and turning of pages.
Suddenly a gust of winds blew through the room, sending cold shivers through the three guys.

"The paperwork...."
Sasuke glares at the person who opened the window and steps inside.
Naruto however looks relieved and Kakashi just helps Sasuke pick up the paperwork.

"Sorry about that you two, I'm back."

"Sakura chan what took you so long?!"Naruto hugs her, completely forgotten his tasks of organizing the papers

Naruto hugs her, completely forgotten his tasks of organizing the papers.

"..."
Kakashi stares of into the distance without commenting.

"..."

"Lots track of time but I did say some kage on the way here so we should probably welcome them."

She changes out of her anbu clothes and into formal wear.

"Let's get to work guys.
We've got a lot of nations to meet."

"Who are we meeting today?"

"A couple of small countries that will of use in the future."
They all stay silent.

Sakura POV

Right, I completely forget everytime- the don't know I'm from the future yet.
I've just always spoken this way since they were young, so I didn't notice when they grew up I couldn't talk like that anymore. Though they never asked me anything. I guess it's time I came clean.

I sigh and Naruto wonders what I'm thinking about.

" Sakura chan?"

"We'll talk later."
I say entering the meeting room, Shikamaru has a small smile on his face.

LATER THAT EVENING

3RD PARTY POV

The men talk a lot about work even when they were home. Naruto and Sasuke fight over the smallest thing like who's turn it was to make the food, who gets to sit next to Sakura at the dinner table, who would do the dishes after they had eaten.
Tonight however Sakura stops them because she wanted to talk.

"Guys, I have something to tell all of you.
Will you please listen?"
She pleaded clenching her fist.

Will you please listen?"She pleaded clenching her fist

"....
What is it Sakura chan?"

"I ... I'm ...."
Sakura froze up and felt nervous for some reason. No she had to tell them. She trusted them and doesn't want to lose theirs.

"I am from the future...."

"Hahaha
Sakura chan wants to stop fighting so she said that huh?"
Naruto burst in laughing but soon stops when he sees everyone looks serious.

"Learn to read the room idiot."

"Stop it boys.
Sakura can you tells us more?"
Kakashi asks.
Kakashi interrupts them then takes Sakura's hand.

"I...."
" A powerful enemy appeared and then we couldn't win. I used a jutsu to travel back in time and here I was with all my knowledge and skills I had earned. "

"That's how you always seem to know everything."

To be continued.