ch-6

Continued

" RHYS!" Oakley screamed pushing at his stomach to ease him from ruining his pussy.

" fuck up and bend yo legs " Rhys forced oakley's feet behind his ears holding both his hands in front . Ain't no running or pushing now.

" ouu am cumin' " oakley yelled , his legs shaking as his juice gusher out unto the backseat and unto his and also rhys stomach. The pair got cleaned up and went back on the road , Oakley was cramped up and tired so he fell asleep leaving the rest of the journey to rhys.

________________ early the next morning _________

" I know I said that ma' but can't it wait?" Rhys said slowly walking into the bedroom checking up on Oakley, chuckling seeing his ass was knocked out. he wasn't gonna lie Oakley sure knows how to give trouble just to get some good dick.

" mia I can't come to the hospital I got some stuff to handle " he groans getting pretty frustrated, he didn't tell Oakley he was still in contact with his baby mama knowing what went down the last time .

Oakley twist under the sheets, eyes barely open but his ears were listening to the conversation. By now rhys was downstairs doing God knows what and Oakley just woke up and needed his man right away.

Oakley pov

I flip the sheets off my body and quickly slip on the robe that layed on the couch. I noticed rhys wasn't in the room or next to me but heard his voice faintly downstairs, I quickly walked down but heard him on speaker talking to another person.

" I know, I miss u too and can't wait for u to pop my kid out " he chuckled sitting on the island eating some grapes . I felt tears brim over my eyes but quick wiped them away " I'll talk to u soon ma " He hung up and I made my way downstairs.

I walk to the fridge and took out some ice cream and also pickles I found , stepped toward the drawer and pulled out a big wooden spoon to eat with . Rhys came behind me and tried to hug me but I wasn't feeling it.

" bruh, whats wrong with u bae " he kissed down my neck knowing that was my weak spot " stop touching me bruh " I said snatched up my ice cream and my pickles heading out to the pool side.

I looked back seeing him with a deadly grin smacking his teeth.

____________ later that day_______

" u sure u ain't pregnant " my mom said as we both ate some Chinese food at a local spot I like since i was young. I shook my head no kinda feeling a bit insecure she was saying that.

Did I look bloated?

I questioned myself feeling my appetite slip from my body and I was no longer hungry, I pushed the food across from me grabbing the glass of apple juice drinking it down as fast as I could just to stop the sensation I need to throw up.

" Oakley!" My mom shouted snatched the glass and place it on the table holding my arm" u need to check things out , when was the last time u went to the doctor " I shrugged checking the last time on my fingers barely keeping track .

" let's go , I know my favorite she's just around here " I stood up letting ma pay for our food with her own money , even tho I wanted to she said its fine and it will bless her . We walked across towards my tesla even tho I was Rich I wanted to be ordinary.

She drove us while I was in charge of the music . I checked my socials and other stuff getting a text from rhys to hurry and come home . I smacked my lip and only read the message placing my phone into my bag.

" we here "

" let's go inside " I hop out and followed her into the building.