𝐜𝐡-7

𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂

<><><><<><><><><><><

" well he's pregnant alright " the nurse said happily watching the monitor which seems to be a little bean moving around . Oakley was stunned but scared , what Rhys was gonna say I mean he didn't want to get into anything with the media knowing and so many things .

" u look stress " his mother says smiling at her son , she was gonna be a Nana soon and it made her happy. " I wanna abort it right now " Oakley shouts startling the poor woman , she was taken back by his sudden decision also .

" but u always wanted kids , what happened?" Oakley let out a big huff and drop back on the bed in annoyance. He didn't know whether to pick up the phone and tell Rhys or just abort the child and keep it a secret like he never had one .

" I know u don't want this but , maybe telling the child's father will maybe bring some light into the situation it's not like he abandoned u bc of his girlfriend and her pregnancy " Oakley starred at the woman , nodding his head to a song off the radio in the room .

" I can't, he has already been through alot plus his girlfriend won't allow this " he says truthfully as a tear falls from his cheek unto his shoulder. He didn't want to compete or make it seems that way , worse he was having a very hard time himself to come to terms on being gay and fully out the door.

" hello somebody is here to see u " Rhys walks in the room rushed over to Oakley kissing him deeply. " thank God u OK, u wasn't picking up yo phone so I followed u here " Oakley kissed him back and hop off the bed looking around nervously.

" well.... am fine just had some things to take care off with mom plus I wasn't feeling right " his mom watched how easily he covers up the whole thing and Rhys actually took it . She face palm herself cause why didn't he just tell him instead of gate keep .

To be continued

What u think ?

Should he tell Rhys or keep it a secret?

Should he be alone after hearing Rhys conversation with his baby mama?