𝐜𝐡.11

/𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

" shit Jeremiah!" .

Rhys whispered kissing his lover on his lower back coming up to his neck. Jeremiah's back arch over gripping the velvet sheets was enough to send Rhys over his high, hands gripping the male's waist pushed futher inside his pussy.

" nut in me " Jeremiah whispered throwing in back to meet his slow thrust. Rhys snapped back to his senses and pushed him off holding unto his dick which dropped ropes of cum on the floor.

"I-i can't am sorry " he responded .

The light flicker on in the room giving him a now brighter look on a confused oakley with the sheet wrapped around him. Rhys hoped to god he didn't hear when Jeremiah's name was being moaned instead of his.

" hey what's wrong ?" Oakley announced sliding the sheets off his body being exposed to his lover. Rhys immediately rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door panicking on whatever to respond.

12 minutes later.

" oaks " Rhys slowly called out seeing oakley laying in the bed naked with his legs promptly pulled apart showing his thick lips which indeed had cum all over them.

" shit " he mumbled walking downstairs to get a drink.

-

" morning " .

Oakley stood by the counter seeing Rhys in his apron making breakfast. His mind was a bit blurry to remember last night hoping it was just some stupid dream he had.

" am leaving in a bit , gonna see a friend " .

Rhys nodded knowing he had other plans ahead of himself and with oakley not around maybe those plans will be successful. Placing the eggs and other stuff on the table he noticed oakley having a hickey on his neck and a hand print from last night. Gulping he tried to make things clean out his mind and try not to bend the male over again.

" I'll be here when you get back " said Rhys kissing his boyfriend's lips over and over.

-

" ahh daddy!" Jeremiah moaned rubbing the rose around his clit. Thinking of ways to fuck Rhys came to his mind , his nipples harden thinking of taking him inside so well .

" fuck baby that's it " his client groans through the phone stroking his own dick. Jeremiah was a bit turned off but pretending that it was Rhys helped him a bit too much.

" shit r- jayden am finna' cum" he announced covering the fact he almost gave himself away. Promptly pushing his legs back grabbing a 8inch dildo driving it inside his heat over and over til his legs shook violently and ropes of water sprung from his vagina.

" ahhh fuck !" Jayden groans resting the camera over his dick showing the white substance all over his hands and thigh. Jeremiah stayed in that position for a while until his cash app notification of 400$ was sent. Hanging up he got off the bed and changed the sheets heading straight to his shower.

" damn am tired as fuck!" He shouts descending himself into the tub of warm water . Washing himself up and making sure he smells great incase a client wanted to meet for some lunch or even a 3 hour fun session. After Rhys that was the only thing paying the many bills he had, either it was online fun or reality money movement he wanted any part.