𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐨

MONDAY 8:00

MONDAY 8:00

Felix wiped the dark wooden tables in the cafe by the big windows. His coworker Jisung was turning on all the machines by the counter as they were getting ready to open the café. Felix was used to opening the cafe with jisung when he preferred the quiet environment of the morning.

As the clock turned opening time Felix walked up to the glass doors and turned the closed sign to open before picking up the key from his pocket and unlocking the door. Jisung had finished turning on all the machine's and was now stocking up the display shelf with different pastries. Felix took his spot beside Jisung when the bell rang signaling the first customer had arrived.

Jisung always took the orders and Felix made them, it was the routine. Felix had tried to take orders but he had gotten screamed at by different customers due to the fact he didn't talk a lot so he settled on making the orders.

After about an hour of taking orders and making them Jisung had an emergency call from the studio and Felix was left alone by the counter. He was extremely anxious, he was never left alone without Jisung and a customer could show up any minute.

Don't panic

Don't panic

Don't panic

Trying to stop himself from panicking he fidgeted with the silver rings on his slim finger, but his head snapped up at the sound of the bell over the door and a young man walking in. Felix felt his throat tighten as the man was walking closer to the counter, he told himself he could do this as the man stopped.

Felix gulped. "Hi uh, what would you like to uhm" he cleared his throat "uh order" he nervously said.

He wanted to be sucked into the wall and disappear forever but that wasn't really an option.

But to Felix's surprise the man didn't say anything, he just handed him a piece of paper with writing on it.

"an Ice americano please" was neatly written on the piece of paper.

Felix smiled and gave a thumbs up to the other before starting to make the coffee, he was extremely thankful that the customer didn't talk so he could avoid the social interaction.

Phew

Felix finished the order and handed it to the man"

"uh.. 7 800 ₩ "

The man handed Felix the money before waving and walking out, Felix sighed in relief as the man walked out but a part of him hoped he would come back.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

.