𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐚

Just as Jisung said, they went shopping after their shift

Just as Jisung said, they went shopping after their shift. The two took jisungs car back to his apartment so they could walk to the shopping area. Jisung parked the car outside and they grabbed their coats before walking down the street in the direction of the stores.

The change in seasons was really starting to show in the weather, it was getting colder and the leaves were turning orange and yellow.

Felix skipped down the sidewalk with jisung following closely behind, smiling at the other.

"Jisungggg come on hurry uuup!" Felix pulled at jisungs sleeve trying to pull him to the shopping center faster.

Upon arriving at the stores Felix was beyond excited to look in all the different shops. Felix had chosen a clothing store as their first store of the day because he wanted to get some new autumn clothes to fill up his closet with and Jisung could use a hoodie or two so he agreed. When they entered the store Felix eyes lit up in joy and he was quick to start looking at the different clothing pieces.

Soon he had chosen 2 hoodies, a new pair of jeans, a half skirt and a knitted beanie with cat ears on it, jisung had also handed him a sweatshirt he thought felix would look good in and he tried that too and decided to get it. Jisung got a pair of pants and a new hoodie and they both walked to the counter before jisung paid for both their clothes.

Felic was kinda anxious as they walked out of the store he much more preferred shopping online rather than in stores, that way he didn't have to interact with a bunch of random people so he only went out shopping when jisung was with him.

"Let's go eat somewhere"

"Why? can't we just go home and eat there?" Felix asked, not really wanting to interact with any more people.

"Because~ we're barely out and i want to treat you to some really good food" Jisung said and threw his arm around Felix.

"but maybe i dont want to" he pouted

"Oh stop it! you look like a sad cat i'm just trying to treat youuu" Felix rested his head on jisung shoulder but didn't answer him.

"lix come onn"

"Fine... Hot pot?" Felix suggested and jisung started to walk in the direction of the hotpot place.

"Oh look jisung! it's a new flower shop!" Felix exclaimed and pulled Jisung to the newly opened flower shop.

"Alright- alright- let's go there before we eat then" Jisung chuckled as he was pulled inside the store.

"Jisunggg! look at all the pretty flowers" Felix said in awe when they walked into the cozy flower shop.

Felix dragged Jisung around the shop and pointed at the various flowers in the shop. Jisung just smiled as Felix explained how much he loved the different flowers and how pretty they were. flower this flower that felix was talking nonstop about the flowers, jisung wasnt complaining he was just glad to see felix happy.

"Jisung! look at those pretty roses!" Felix exclaimed.

"Do you want to- '' Jisung started but Felix interrupted him.

"Oh my god! look at those pretty Bouquets!" Felix pointed at the ready made bouquets in the fridge, it was a beautiful white and pink like Bouquet.

"I want that one.." Felix softly said in awe. Jisung smiled and nodded at him and he looked around to see if he could find a worker and to his surprise he saw a familiar face behind the counter.

Minho

Minho was tying a Bouquet when jisung approached him and Jisung cleared his throat.

"Hey uh could you help us?" Jisung asked and Minho turned to the familiar voice, he smiled and nodded.

Jisung walked to where Felix was standing and whispered into his ear.

"i think you know this guy"

Felix tilted his head in confusion before jisung pointed at minho and felix quickly got shy when he saw that Minho was approaching them.

Jisung nudged his shoulder 

 "Come on tell him what you want"

Felix turned red and glared at jisung but Jisung just raised his eyebrow.

"Uh.. can i get t-that one, please"

Felix managed to get out embarrassed.

Minho smiled at felix before he grabbed the bouquet from the fridge, he walked back to the counter and started to wrap the bouquet in white silk paper and pink ribbon.

Felix stood by the counter and looked at Minho in awe while he worked.

Minho handed him the price tag that read 31 470₩ and Felix got his wallet and put the money on the counter. Minho handed Felix the bouquet and gave him a small wink which made Felix fluster bright red and cover his face before rushing out the store with Jisung following confused after saying bye to Minho.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅