𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞

WEDNESDAY 06:40

WEDNESDAY 06:40

Jisung placed the plate of half burnt pancakes down on the table of the kitchen.

"Felix! breakfast!" He shouted into the warm apartment and soon he heard sleepy footsteps coming from the bedroom. Felix stepped in with his teddy bear pajamas and bed hair, he looked like a sleepy kitten according to jisung.

Jisung and Felix didn't live together but Felix usually stayed over at Jisungs a lot when his anxiety got worse than normal. He could usually handle the anxious feeling well but, when he was alone in a quiet apartment it wasn't as easy.

When it happened, Felix usually called Jisung and he would come over or get Felix and drive to his own apartment.

After lunch yesterday they had parted ways and everything was going fine but when Jisung got a call at 6 from Felix he left the studio in a hurry before he even answered the phone call.

People often assumed they were dating but it wasn't anything like that, Felix was like a little brother to him. He cared more about Felix than anything in his life, he would drop everything for felix. nothing was more important than Felix in his life.

On days when Felix stayed over at Jisungs he always made breakfast for him, he wasn't the best cook but he managed to make something everyday and Felix really appreciated it.

Felix sat down by the table and Jisung served him some pancakes. Felix rubbed his eyes and began eating breakfast while Jisung started a conversation with some small talk so they wouldn't sit completely in silence. They both finished breakfast and Jisung started cleaning up when Felix went to have a quick shower.

Jisung finished cleaning up and walked to get ready himself, he heard the shower turn off meaning that Felix was done. He brought out some pants and a warm hoodie from his wardrobe and put them down on the bed for him. Felix walked in with damp hair and a towel around him and jisung grabbed a towel for himself

"Your clothes are on the bed, it's cold today so i got you a hoodie, and don't forget to dry your hair" Jisung instructed and Felix smiled as an answer, Jisung went to shower and Felix got dressed and dried his hair. When they both were done they walked to jisung car and were off to the cafe.

The two boys usually walked to the cafe everyday, it was walking distance from the neighborhood they lived in and some fresh air always helped them to wake up. In the winter they sometimes settle for jisungs car when it was extremely cold or on a day like this.

When they arrived at the cafe they both took their aprons and Jisung tied Felix's one for him.

"Jisungg" Felix slightly whined, "i can tie it myself"

"I know, but today I did it," Jisung teased. Felix rolled his eyes a bit but they both got to work quickly.

They did the morning checklist and opened the cafe, work went great and the morning rush went by with no problems. It was quiet in the cafe except for the soft tunes coming from the speakers and there were only 2 customers in the cafe.

Felix sat on the counter dangling his legs and Jisung was making some more sandwiches for the display shelf.  Felix wasn't allowed to sit on the counter and they both knew that but Jisung didn't have the heart to tell him. Suddenly in the comforting silence the bell over the door rang and their eyes were on the person. It was Minho. Felix jumped down from the counter and dusted off his apron, Jisung put the sandwich away before he greeted Minho.

"Welcome to cafe coffee bloom" Jisung smiled "Same as yesterday?" Minho nodded but also pointed to one of the cat shaped pastries in the display cases.

"one of those?" Jisung asked and Minho nodded.

"to go or eat here?" Jisung asked and Minho pointed to one of the tables in the cafe.

"Here? okay uh that will be 12 000₩" Minho handed Jisung the money before walking to the table and sitting down.

Felix had made the ice americano and put the pastry on a plate, he grabbed the items and slowly made his way to Minho making sure he wouldn't drop it. He placed the items on the table in front of minho.

"your items uh sir.." Felix softly spoke as he set the items down on the table. Minho gave Felix a smile and grabbed his coffee as Felix walked away, when he came back to the counter Jisung put his arm around him.

"Let's go out shopping after work"

"Why?" Felix asked confused and looked up at Jisung.

"I wanna treat you" Jisung simply answered.

"You're so weird," Felix giggled.

"i know that's why you love me"

ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ