𝟶𝟸 - 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚝. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚟𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚝.𝟷

Maeve

It's a beautifully dreadful Sunday at exactly 12:34 p.m. and I'm still laying in bed when my younger brother, Atlas, invites himself in without a knock. As if he occupies this room instead of me. But eh, out of my two brothers, Atlas is my favorite compared to Jules, my darling little twin player of a brother.

"You doing okay, sis?"

I give him my signature 'bruh' look and sarcastically tell him, "Boy, does it look like I'm okay?"

He rolls his little bisexually pretty silver eyes. He decides to be the gayest little bisexual 16-year-old boy ever to exist... because he is. He places his hands on his hips, shifts his weight onto his left leg, and does the gayest voice he reserves for me, "Ma'am, I know you ain't sassing me on this fine ass motherfucking day," snapping his fingers for emphasis. I laugh and lob one of my pillows at him for being an idiot.

He does some weird defensive pose like he's in Karate Kid... fucking idiot. He straightens up a second after the pillow hits him, scrunches his face in mock disgust, and sasses me, "Giiiiirrrrrrrllllllll, I know you did not just hit the gay brother. How homophobic of you, Mae."

I scrunch my face back at him, "Boy. What the fuck you talking about homophobic? I'm literally gayer than you. Shut your face."

He scoffs and rolls his eyes, "Ugh, whatevers."

I love my brother but my curiosity gets the better of me, "Nah, but seriously, the fuck you want, Dennis the Menace?"

He shrugs, makes his way over to my bed, and sits down next to me, stroking my hair like I'm a pet, "Babe, it's legit 12:40 something in the afternoon and you still haven't gotten out of bed! Livvy-wivvy and her, ugh I'm gonna gag." He pauses to fake a gag. "disgusting brother are coming over in less than 5."

As if on cue, Livia comes darting into my room at the speed of light and hurls herself onto my bed, "Surprise, Maevy!"

I glared daggers at my brother as I cuddled up with my favorite di Angelo sibling, "I thought you said she was coming in close to 5, jerk."

He shrugs, "All I said was 5... I didn't specify whether it was seconds, minutes, or hours."

"I hate you, dear little brother of mine."

"I love you too, Maevy-wavy."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Make me, big sis."

"I believe my methods of shutting you up would be called 'incest,' baby bro."

He gags, "Ew."

I shrug, "You asked for it."

Livvy decides to join the sibling banter and adds a "HA, LOSER!" pointing at Atlas.

Atlas glares at Livvy, "Shut up, Livs."

"No, Assless."

"ASSLESS?" Assless- Sorry. Atlas turns to me, severely offended by Livvy's new nickname for him. "Can you BELIEVE the NERVE of this bitch, Mae?"

Fortunately for me, my lovely twin brother decides to make his presence known by clearing his throat and leaning against my door frame. Sparing me the chance of responding to our baby brother. "Oi! Ma said to get up and get ready, Maeve. You're chauffeuring those two little bras arguing like fucking five-year-olds over there," pointing to our brother and cousin.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Yeah yeah yeah whatever, baby bro."

Jules detaches himself from my door frame. "Have fun babysitting."

I glare at him, "Fuck right the fuck off, Michael." Addressing him by the name of the archangel our parents named him after.

After kicking Atlas out so I could get ready, Livvy fucking dashes to my closet, thinking she Sonic the fucking hedgehog or some other bullshit, and starts flying my shit all over my room.

I grab a pillow off my bed and fly it at her. "Motherfucker! I just cleaned in here, you whore!" 

I don't miss. 

She turns to glare at me, rubbing the back of her head. "You fucking cunt!"

I shrug. "Well... I am what I eat soooo..." And I double over, cackling at her priceless reaction as she lobs the pillow right back the fuck at me. Unlike her, however, I dodged it perfectly because I'm obviously better than her.

Half an hour later, I look decent enough to go out. Livs and I walk down the stairs and make our way into the kitchen, hearing my mother's beautiful, delicate voice.

Her back's facing me so I take the opportunity to surprise her by startling her.

"Hi, Ma!" I shout in her ear as I grip her shoulders to give them a quick shake before quickly releasing her.

She turns to glare at me. "Maeve Eden Blackthorn! You fucking idiot!" She somewhat playfully open-handedly slaps my shoulder before glaring at me, "You coulda givin my old ass a fucking heart attack!"

I scrunch up my face and roll my eyes at her, "You could never be an old ass. You're too pretty to age ugly."

"Mmm mhm. Sure."

"I'm deadass. You age like some fine ass wine."

She lets out a yearning sign. "Ah wine. Unfortunately for me, it's too early to start drinking."