2

I wouldn't do that if I was you. I turned and looked. I drew my sword and stood in front of my warlord. You disgust me human. I spat at him. So I guess you have never heard of me before, have you. No and why should I know who you are. Because we do this. We are called M.E.C.H. Okay and why should I care. Suddenly I felt my spark going into pain. I turned and saw my husband being close to offlining. Soundwave quickly went over and unhooked Megatron.

Soundwave, take him to the ship. No. Ss..sound. don't ..leave her. Soon Steve shot the human. I immediately ran and went to my husband. We went through the bridge. We walked through and went to the med bay. I watched Soundwave lay my husband on the berth. I walked over. I put my hand on his face. He slowly turned and looked at you. My dear. Suddenly I saw his optics dimming lightly. Megatron please, don't you dare offline on me right now, I love you. Knockout went over and hooked him up on life support.

I sat on the other berth. I was happy but not happy. I was disgusted by what they did to my husband and my children's father. Soon I felt a servo on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Knockout. Knockout, is he going to be okay? Yes he is. But it will take him a while to come around. He lost a lot of energon. I nodded. Knockout can you please leave me and Megatron alone. Knockout nodded and left.

I slid off and walked over. Please, my love. I can't lose. I went and caressed his face. If I even lose you it won't be the same. Soon the doors opened. I turned and saw Sunblaster. Wait. Daddy. No. Mommy. He ran to me and I hugged him. Is daddy dead? No sweetie. Your father is not dead. He's in a stable condition. All we need is a miracle.

It had been about 4 days and no sign of movement. Knockout was getting worried about Megatron. And I was getting worried. I walked over to Megatron and kissed his cheeks. I really do miss your voice and I really miss your gorgeous red eyes. I sigh. And sat down. I turned around. But what you didn't know was that some mech was starting to come around and come online. He opened his optics and his vision was blurry. He realigned them. He looked around until he looked down. He lightly smiled seeing you again. My dear. I immediately jerked up and turned to the voice. Gasp. Megatron. I lightly gave him a hug. Thank you my dear. And I have missed you.

So have I Megatron. And someone or something has missed you too. Soon the doors opened. Daddy. Dad. They both ran. I lifted them both up. Is your sister and brother still taking a nap? Yes mommy. Good. Daddy. Hello my little ones. I have missed you so much. Daddy, why did you disappear? I don't know. All I remember was talking with Prime and I left and that's all I remember. Well to me it doesn't matter. We have you back and that's all that matters.

So what was the reason why you went down to talk to Prime. And why wasn't Prime with you. Because if he was then you wouldn't have disappeared like that. But these people who say and call themselves M.E.C.H. Megatron we have to alert Prime about them. Soon the doors opened. I looked and saw Prime. Megatron I heard. What happened? Prime walked over.