Leap

Previously;

He- " She was completely blind.
Didn't you notice ?"

WAIT......What??? .........
___________________________

Now;

(⁠✿⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠) 1 year Letter (☉⁠。⁠☉)

In a big mansion ,

A boy is getting ready in his room, in front of his big mirror

Then he collects his stuffs & went downstairs to Dinning table for breakfast.

Siting in his usual seat he looks for other members.
& Begins to call everyone, or we can say start shouting.
& Doing his masti......

Boy :- mooooooooommm
Dadaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Ahaaaaaaaaa, mar gayaaaaa main to , Ghar me koi mera care nehi karta 😭

& He start crying or we can say fake crying!!

Hearing his scrams everyone comes out of there rooms to see what happen again to there naughty one!

His mom & di come running saying :---
Ashuuu,
What happen ?

To see him sitting there & acting!

& As he was crying or shouting very loudly he didn't hear the ledies voice.

His brother who was at washroom till now hearing his loud voice comes out running while wearing his T-shirt.

Brother:- Ash-hhh  his voice became slow with his Speed to see the ladies standing there & seeing something or someone in disbelief.

His eyes follow there eyes to see his little brother's acting skills. (lol)

& He became angry as there Ashu again make fool of them, so he shout more loudly:- SIDDHARTH KE BACHEEEEEE......

Siddharth got startled by his brother's voice, Stop his acting & became alert at what's coming next.

And to the very next moment both brothers start running whole house, screaming .

Whole house filled with their screams, others laughter.

Siddharth's Brother:- Today I'll not leave you, you little demon!!
Stop, stop I said!!