Unexpected/Preparation

Previously,

Avneet:- Why?

Siddharth:- huhh?

Avneet:- I mean, you can easily get a more beautiful & rich girl for you then why me?

Now;

Siddharth:- Always looks & money doesn't matter, for me atleast.
And to be honest you are the most beautiful girl ever I see till now.

He whispered huskily last line leaning towards her a little .

Avneet:- you will not to change your words after marriage na ?

Siddharth:- Ofcourse not! But what happened to you Avneet? Why are you asking questions like this? What is bothering you tell me clearly!!

Avneet:- Actually I know, big businessman like you marry a girl whom his family decide for him & after marriage he told that girl that
"I don't consider you as my wife. I just married to you for the sake of my mom. So from now only infront of my family & media we are husband-wife, in room we are strangers. And blah blah blah..."
If you gonna do the same then don't marry me. I hate those people.

Till now Siddharth was controlling his laughter and thinking & admiring her beauty & cuteness.

Siddharth:- ohk, leave those kharos people, you tell me what kind of husband you want.

Avneet:- umm he have to be a little polite , little romantic & thorasa , itu sa handsome.

Siddharth:- Just like me?

Avneet:- am-um wo

Siddharth:- ab I can be that person. You can believe me. Don't you?

Avneet nodded in yes.

Siddharth:- so now are you ready for this marriage?

Avneet again nodded in yes.

Siddharth:- ohk then I will prove you that I'm polite, romantic & handsome too. Bye the way who told you that businessman did this type of things?😅

Avneet:- I saw in TV....

Siddharth:- Okay, so from now stop watching this type of daily soaps...

Avneet just smiled & both went to downstairs.

Downstairs;

Abhi:- ohh they are here finally...

AD:- So, What's your decition?

Both smiled & Avneet nodded in Yess.

And family smiled brightly.

VA get up & made Avneet ware a bangle say.

VA:- it's our khandani kangan. My mother-in-law give me & I give one to Vaish & 2nd one to You. Keep it safe & with you always..

"One for Vaishu & One for Avneet"

SA:- ohk Dinner time. Let's go every one.

After dinner Nigams leaving for Nigam mansion...