Confession

Let's start;
Read the last part of the chapter!
!Nervous!

Enjoy!!

Avneet:- Noo!

Siddharth:- wh-Why? I- I mean sorry, if you don't love me & don't want to marry me , I-I...

He stammer & didn't know what is he saying, his world gets up side down in seconds.... But Avneet stop him...
Avneet:- Hay hay, stop you idiot...
I love you, I love you, I love you more, most, infinity.....ohk? Cool , relax...

She said cupping his face & he just stared her like a baby who don't understand what the peoples around him saying....
His mind gets more confused, like few seconds ago she said she don't love him, & Now she is saying she loves him....
Like WTF is happening yarr!

Siddharth:- Huh??

Just this confused sound came out from him mouth...

Avneet:- I was just playing. I didn't know my to be husband is this much innocent... ( She softly held his hand )
Siddharth actually I start falling for you when you came our home to saw me . The way you made me understand that all businessman are not same, ( she chuckled a little ) the way you promised me that From now before or after our marriage you will be there for me whenever wherever I need you, in my happiness in my sorrow, in my ups and downs. Just the way you explain me the meaning of a life partner. I just can't stop myself from falling for you. Siddharth I fall for your way of thinking, way of understanding every person neatly, I fall for your soul Siddharth not your charm.

She said everything very calmly looking in his eyes, & till now they're having a intense eyelock. They didn't dare to look way from each other eyes. But suddenly Avneet break the eyelock & said in a playful manner....

But who knows behind a smart & understanding man there will be a innocent & cute baby. I got fooled . My parents promised me that they will be marring me to a grown up guy but my fate ....

Till now Siddharth was silent actually he was digesting everything & now he understand that she was playing with him till now.
And the real Siddharth mode truned on.
He pulled her through her elbow & warp his hands on her waist. She gets collided with his hard toned chest, making her gasps in audible & quite.

Siddharth:- Don't you think, you are speaking too much? And you want me to behave mature with you like a husband should be.

Raising her chain with his index finger & pulling her more closer he whisper huskily ,

May I show you a small glimpse baby?

Coming more closer to her lips...

Imagine Avneet's eyes are Lower & she is a blushing mess

She can't able to say anything but at last seeing him leaning more close to her she hurriedly place her palm on his lips and said ....