17

Y/N's POV:
I never would have thought the Jenna Ortega was the possessive type... but I'm not gonna even try to lie and say I don't find it extremely attractive. "As much as I would personally love to see that, I don't want anyone seeing what's mine" I say, matching her tone with the last bit. This causes her to blush profusely, visibly flustered and her dominatrix demeanor seemingly dissipating.

"Well when you say it like that.." She trails off, looking me in my eyes. It seems like forever has passed when I hear another person entering the fitting rooms, "Shit I forgot we're at the mall!" I yelled in a hushed tone. We burst out in laughter, having the shared reaction of realization of just how intense the moment was. We quickly finish up the "haul" and walk out of the room, making sure we got all our things.

As we were leaving the dressing room, Jenna left some of the clothes she decided against on the clothing rack by the doorway. Walking to the registers, I take out my phone to look at the time and see the text message Olivia apparently sent me, "Hey! It's Olivia, the cute girl from the mall ;)"

Instead of responding, I take a look around the store, seeing no sight of the girl and coming to the conclusion that she got fed up with waiting and left. "Babe, what time is it?" I hear the beauty with me ask. "It's 4:35 pm darling" I respond, putting my phone away, not caring much about the message.

"Can we go somewhere after this?" She asks as I hand my card to the cashier. "Sure thing beautiful, where do you wanna go?" I ask her, hoping she wouldn't realize. "I was thinking we could- wait a minute" she cuts herself off. Damn it, she noticed. "Did you just pay for my clothes?" She questions, "Maybee" I answer back, elongating the word.

"Nooo you didn't have to" she says, immediately going to pull out her wallet from her purse. "No no no, baby, we're buying clothes for you to keep at, well technically, our apartment, it's my treat." She looks at me with her infamous pout, "But I could've pitched in". "It's okay I promise, besides, you're my princess remember, I've got to treat you like royalty" I say, wrapping my arm around her waist as the cashier finishes up the transaction.

After she hands me my receipt, Jenna and I head out of the mall and back to my car. Once we get in the vehicle, she grabs my phone and goes to the maps, putting in a location but refusing to tell me where exactly we're going. Considering I live here, I should be able to piece it together sooner or later. After the gps is set, she heads over to Spotify and clicks play on the song we were last listening to, skipping it to start a new one.
—————————————————
*Half an hour later*
Well we're getting close to the location and I hate to admit it, but I don't know where we're going. As we near the location, the DJ herself pauses the music. "Before we get there, I have one condition" she starts, indicting that she wanted me to look at her, so when we reached a red light, I did so. "You have to let me pay." She finishes, pointing a finger a me.

"What no-" I start before she cuts me off, "Yes Y/N, you've already paid for more than enough. It's my turn to treat you my love." "But-" "No Y/N, I'm paying." All I can do is mimic her pout from earlier and turn my head forward as the light turns green. "Fine, but you can't stop me from offering" I say. "Fine, that's reasonable." She tries to say through laughter.

"And if they take my card first there's no take backs." I quickly finish, not being able to help the smile breaking out on my face. "Hey I didn't agree to that!" She laughs, "You just did!" I say back, albeit through broken syllables due to my laughter.

"Don't make me tie your hands together Y/N" she says through giggles, "Wanky" I say, wiggling my eyebrows, knowing she was looking at me despite me having to look at the road. "Y/N!"
—————————————————
Jenna's POV:
We made it to the spot where I practically told them to drive to. I knew they'd love it. As we park, I turn to look at them and feel my heart swell as I see the big smile on their face. "The Seaquarium?!" They yell out, "I haven't been here since I was little." They say, staring at the giant sign at the top of the entrance.

"Well what are you waiting for babe? Let's go!" I say, not being able to help the smile on my face quickly matching theirs, although their excitement makes their smile much brighter, making it unmatchable. With this, they quickly shut the car off and slightly struggle to unbuckle their seatbelt, only to succeed mere seconds after.

Practically jumping out of the car, they close the door and run over to my side, opening my door and helping me out, closing the door and locking the vehicle after I made sure we had everything. As we walk past the entrance and to the admission booth, I could feel their happiness.

I don't think I could describe in words how seeing them this happy makes me feel. As we wait in line all I can do is be completely enamored by them as they rant about their favorite animals in the seaquarium and why. I don't think I've felt this way about someone before. Not this intensely.

As they continue ranting, I'm partially listening while also talking to myself in my mind. "What was that at the mall, why did I get that way? I've never felt that protective over someone, much less practically jumping them in a changing room over a girl.

But for some reason, they're different. Usually I wouldn't care about someone with me being hit on, I mean, obviously it's disrespectful but, I typically wouldn't really care, to each their own you know?  But with Y/N it's different. I mean, at the restaurant when that waitress hit on them, and at the drive in theatre with the concessions girl, and now with what's her name?

I don't know what they're doing to me, but I'll admit, I like it. I like the way they make me feel." As I fade back into the conversation, I realize that I had a smile on my face the whole time, only being able to tell by the sides of my face beginning to ache. As we walk forward to the booth, they continue telling me facts about the animals, only stopping when the clerk spoke.

"How many tickets?" Asked what looked to be a 16 year old teen, somehow simultaneously looking like he's in puberty yet pre-pubescent. "Just 2 please." I respond, quickly reaching into my purse, remembering what Y/N said earlier in the car. I noticed that they rushed to their wallet too, both of us reaching for some form of payment as the clerk tells us the price.

We both take our cards out at the same time and playfully bicker about who's going to pay, finally I manage to grab their card out of their hand and hand the boy mine. "Wha- you can't do that!" They laugh, "Yes I can" I giggle, handing them back their card. "Since when?! That wasn't apart of the conditions" they joke as they put the card back in their wallet.

"Since now." I respond, not being able to get much out due to my laughter. The boy hands us the two tickets and tells us to have a good day. We thank him and head inside.

"So, where do you want to go first?"
———————————————————
Authors note: AHHHHH HIIIII!!! I'm so sorry, I swear I haven't forgotten about this story or about you guys! Things have just been so hectic lately. But I'm constantly getting the notifications of new readers and comments and people messaging me for an update and after some time, here you all go!! I hope it's as good as you all hoped for, considering I'm writing this before work. I woke up and felt like getting an update out today, don't know why specifically, but yeah :)

If my work schedule and personal life will allow it, I will try to do more frequent updates for you all to enjoy! Till then, be safe! 🍪🫶🏼

Word Count: 1451