Meeting the Parents.

Dazai stared at the three kids in the Agency as they stared back. One looked as if they would kill with black hair and and emotionless mask, another stared in curiosity his eyes a bright shade of yellow and his hair a dark shade of brown, The last one sat in annoyance with a lollipop in his mouth his eyes closed shut.

"Who are you?" Dazai asked curious mischief in his eyes. The one with brown hair Basically bounced in excitement as he answered.

"Atsuko!" The next to answer was the one who looked quite emotionless.

"Ciarán."
"Shiro."
The two replied as Shiro stood from the desk and headed towards another.

"Hey atsushi-kun?" He questioned as the White haired male looked up at him with confusion spread across his face.

"Yeah."

"How old are you?"

"18?" Shiros body froze as he observed the boy in front of him. His brows furrowed as he turned back towards the other two also in a state of shock. His Hum of certainty kept to himself as he realized the state the others were in.

"You're 18?" Atsushi nodded nervously laughing at the fact.

"I-Is there something wrong?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. As they were about to yell out exactly who they were a yell was heard.

"Finish your Work!" And a thwack was heard as a notebook hit Dazai in the back of the head and he whined.

"Kunikidaaa~ That hurt." He whined again rubbing the back of his head as Kunikida adjusted his glasses.

"And who might you be?"

"You don't need to know me." Shiro said with a grin as he walked towards Ranpos desk.

"Hey kid-" Kunikida started but as he touched Shiros shoulder he was rudely interrupted by a knife to his throat.

"Do not touch him." It was threatening and no one even noticed when she moved, But Ciarán stand still as a board and knife in hand. As kunikida flinched another had spoken.

"You shouldn't do that you might mess up the future.~" It came from Ranpo as he and Shiro sit on his desk playing with a pack of cards and lollipops in mouth. A smile rested on his face.

"Sorry Ranpo-kun" She spoke as she removed the knife and bowed. Kunikida still stood frozen with his arm out finally being released from what trance he was put in he spun on his heel and dodged for his book. Only to find it not there. He then heard a snicker and raised his head to find two brunettes going through it. Instantly his reaction was to go after it, and that he did. Hitting dazai after snatching it and glaring at the other still in fear of the girl he didn't know.

As soon as everything settled down questions started up.

"So Ciarán.. how'd you do that if you dont mind me asking?" Dazai spoke with curiosity oozing. She smiled at the man a light blush spreading across her face.

"My ability is shadow.. Manipulation? It allows me to travel between shadows and I can also move them to my will." She said a small smile spread across her lips. Dazai looked amused and questioned another.

"And you Atsuko what's your ability?"

"Humaine!"

"What's it do?" Dazai asked with a giggle.

"Oh um Basically I'm allowed control over any and every emotion." He glanced at Dazai with an apologetic look and Dazai knew full well why. He just couldn't understand how. How could someone he hadn't even met have known about his depression? Or the tendencies he had that he wanted to stop? Dazais eyebrows furrowed in confusion as the emotion quickly faded from the boy.