Mother Figure

Akutagawa sat in his office thinking about the kids he had previously met. He decided earlier to search the records, and hadn't found a single trace on these kids. He had a massive headache and just wanted sleep. So he grabbed his coat and locked the door to his office bumping into Chuuya on the way.

"Is something wrong?" Chuuya asked irritated bit sincerity clear in his voice.

"I couldn't find anything on the kids."

"Me either it's like they're non existent." Chuuya said with a sigh as he continued his walk with Akutagawa following behind.

"That Yuki kid reminded me of someone though." Akutagawa said with suspicion. Chuuya hummed in reply.

"And who might that be?"

"Dazai." Chuuya stopped only to twist on his heel.

"He reminded me of you." Chuuya stated bluntly. "But if you think about it he does have a bit of Dazais personality." He continued. Akutagawa looked at Chuuya with confusion before racking his brain to find the child's resemblance with himself.

"Plus that thing that wrapped around us looked quite a bit like Rashōmon." Akutagawas eyes widened he had forgotten almost completely about that. Chuuya kept walking as they made their way out of the building.

"They seemed to take orders from Miyako. Maybe she's the ring leader with the kids."

"They were also talking about another kid by the name of... " Chuuya trailed off as he tried to remember the name they mentioned.

"Atsuko! That was the kids name and He seemed to have a relation with The Orange haired girl. Kimi." Akutagawa stated as they turned the corner.

"Who's Kimi?" Another voice was heard as they started walking with The two males.

"One of the kids that causes the ceiling to collapse earlier today." Akutagawa said as his sister held onto his arm.

"One of the kids? How many were there?"

"Three to be precise but There might be more."

"Do you know their names?"

"Kimi, Atsuko, Yuki, and Miyako Ozaki. She's the only one we got with a full name." Gin stopped holding his arm tighter.

"Is something wrong?" Chuuya asked hands in pocket. Gin seemed to be having a conflict with herself. She shook her head and kept walking.

"No One just sounds familiar."

"Who?"

"Miyako Ozaki." Chuuya stopped as he racked his brain. She was right it did sound familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. Shaking his head Chuuya continued his walk with the two. They continued to discuss the situation and try to figure out who the kids were. As Chuuya arrived at his home the three part ways and he headed inside. Kicking off his shoes and throwing his jacket on the rack. As he set down his hat on a shelf with the others he headed towards his room.

As he entered he found a little Blue envelope laid neatly on his bed. With a brow raised he took off his gloves placing them onto his night stand and grab the envelope. Opening it he was quite surprised to find that inside was a note. That read:

Dear Nakahara-San,

How are you? You don't know me but that doesn't matter. I've written this letter as a thank you. As stated before you don't know me. Atleast not yet but you are an amazing part of my life. You may not realize it through all the bloodshed and Pain inflicted on others and possibly yourself but You changed my life. And as a way to show my gratitude I decided to give you a look into your future. I can't tell you what it is or how and when it will happen but you'll encounter something special you may not realize it till its over. You also deserve happiness and while it may not come to you instantly it will in due time. Just don't give up and They love you more than death itself.

Yours Truly,
Mei

~♥️~

Chuuya stared at the note in confusion. He paced around his apartment for a moment before grabbing a bottle of his favorite Wine and pouring a glass. He swirled it around as he drank it and Continously racked his brain for Answers. Eventually he gave up and decided to shower before heading to bed.

~♥️~

As the sun was setting Everyone had started to leave. The kids were quite anxious on where they'd sleep for the night. As atsushi was headed out he turned back towards the kids a feeling of sadness growing.

"D-Do you have a place to stay?"
He hadn't meant to stutter but he did and in embarrassment his cheeks flushed pink. The first to speak up was Yuki,

"Yeah of course we‐"

"No we don't but it's fine" Miyako interrupted.

"We're basically family so its hard for us to be apart for long." Ciarán stated. Though none agreed they all knew it was true.

"Then why don't you stay with me?" It was Yosano who decided to speak. All heads perked up at the suggestion.

"My place is pretty big Though I think One of you might have to stay behind since There's not much space In the guest rooms."

"I know of a place I can sleep."
Shiro said as he stretched his limbs. There was a gasp out of the children.

"Really! And you never told us!?" Kimi said with a stomp of her foot and a pout on her face.

"There's not enough room and besides the people are really stubborn on who they allow into their home." He said with a shrug as he grabbed his coat with his finger, throwing it over his shoulder, and heading out the door leaving the others in astonishment.

"Alright then Shall we get going?" Yosano asked with a smile. The children only nervously laugh, Yosano was still know for her.... Exquisite taste in.. her personality. She only smile as she grabbed her jacket and headed out.

I understand it's pretty short but forgive me. I can't continue this chapter switching between two POVS