Have Things Changed?

Two days after, you again visit the Oinky Doinky Cafe with fluttering wishes in your heart and of course, you are accompanied by friends. But they were more like decoys for you rather than company. Decoy to hide your wish of wanting see those girls again, especially the two newbies.

"Welcome to Oinky Doinky Cafe masters!"

A familiar welcome with a unfamiliar emotion mixed in it. The voices were all in harmony, except one that seemed like it could break any moment. It couldn't be Yumechi or Shiipon so was it Ranko? But that would be unusual and then! You spot her. Nagomi, a ball of pureness and innocence was dyed with invisible red poison. It seemed as if she had just woken up from a nightmare.

You were indeed too worried about her, enough to just, just hug her for a second and ask if she was ok, but no. A sense of unfamiliarity and social customs made you unable to move towards her.

So you did the bare minimum. Sat at a table with your friends and ordered the most expensive dish on the menu and one Yumechi's show. But this was all just to mask your real objective, "Can I have the new maid, um, Nagoki to sing with Yumechi?"

 But this was all just to mask your real objective, "Can I have the new maid, um, Nagoki to sing with Yumechi?"

"Do you wish to call for Nago"mi" sir?"

"Ah yes, I am not really good at remembering names so...."

"Shiipon-san the customer here is requesting to see Nagomi"

"Nagomi? It's quite unusual for a newbie maid to be so popular in a day only! But I guess that was expected from the annihilator of Wuv Wuv Moo-"

"Shiipon-san!" Ranko shrieked at Shiipon

Wuv Wuv Moonbeam? Could the recent incident be related to Nagomi?

And there she came, shivering with the light of her eyes gone. Even though she was wearing the uniform and performing the song with Yumechi, she seemed more out of place than ever. Being clumsy was one of her charms for sure but the way she was today she was way beyond that.

After the show was over, Nagomi seemed like she was ready to scurry back to her place, bedroom, washroom or just anywhere as long as she didn't have to stay here

After the show was over, Nagomi seemed like she was ready to scurry back to her place, bedroom, washroom or just anywhere as long as she didn't have to stay here. As she was ready to run off, you caught her arm.

"Nagomi! Are you ok?"

"Un-unhand me! Please just let me go!" She was shaking heavily

"Please Nagomi, I am not here to hurt you. I just want to know if you are ok or not!"

There was a moment in between where she looked like she was about to cry off about everything but before she could, Shiipon intervened.

"Dear customer, our newbie maid is a little shy around people so please excuse her for now! By the time, won't you all have a quick drink? On the house of course" she smirked.

But you were left hanging, never knowing what was happening with Nagomi.

-Episode 1 is over-