Alone

Two days have gone and you are now about to enter the cafe again, but alone. That incident still hasn't left your mind but you muster up all of your courage to go and ask.

You entered the cafe muttering all the words you would say to Nagomi. It's as if she has been the only thing on your mind all time and now, you have to sort it out! You aren't free real estate now, right?!

"Welcome to Oinky Doinky Cafe master!"

You are left surprised as the newbies, Nagomi and Ranko both welcome you in the most maid-like fashion ever. Of course Ranko wasn't smilling and that was to be expected but Nagomi?! She was there, as if that thing just never happened.

"Master, would you like a special cup of coffee from me?" She smiled and welcomed you.

You were taken aback, not knowing how to respond to these kind os situations. You are afterall, a person with little to no social skills. It's like a maths failure was now given the duty of handling all the financial matters of a company! This was just impossible!

You gave a brief nod to her and went to your usual seat, while mixed feelings surged and clashed inside you.

Shiipon was there, to take your orders and with just a glance at your face that definitely didn't give away your disappointment and frustration, said, "Master, is there something going on? You can always rely on your cute maids to ease your headac...

Shiipon was there, to take your orders and with just a glance at your face that definitely didn't give away your disappointment and frustration, said, "Master, is there something going on? You can always rely on your cute maids to ease your headache!" She smiled.

"Not much...just somethings here and there"

"Is that so? Hmm... Wait! Is it because" she leaned close to your ears and whispered "because you had constipation this morning?"

"What do you even mean!" Her reply just left you flustered and surprised. But it worked, you somehow felt a little lighter.

"Well, well, master. You can't ignore your body all the time. I guess it maybe a problem when you don't have someone to take care of you afterall"

Her words seemed to have a flirty undertone and so, you being you, didn't miss the chance to say

"Ah yes, it would be better to have a person taking care of you....much better if she was a beautiful woman, a good cook, good at makeup like..." you sneered at her

"Like Ranko!" she knew what she was doing and brought Ranko infront of you

"Ranko-san, would you please take care of our little master for a minute while I prepare the food?"

"Very well, Shiipon-san. I will make sure that all the demands of our master are fulfilled amicably" she said, no she made a statement while staring straight into your eyes.

You didn't hate her but you just knew that this wasn't going to be the most maid-like expreience.