An enraged mother's Ultimate plan.

(after a lot of hard thinking, I decided to make her designation, YRX or Yurax)

YRX's POV

My children had just landed on copper 9, it was wonderful! They destroyed those worker drones like scissors slicing through paper! They all screamed in terror as only three of my children, tore them apart in Joy! I couldn't wait for what was coming, soon... Soon...

20 years later...

I cannot believe it! In just a short amount of 20 years, my children have integrated themselves into the ecosystem quite well.... Wait... Why is a worker drone coming close towards the spire of dead body's?

10 minutes later...

N you fool! Don't spill secrets about your team to a weak and defenseless worker drone! Are you serious?! This is why you're my least favorite!!! You befriended a freaking worker drone!?!? You're supposed to slaughter them! There's J and V! Hopefully, those two can undo their stupid brothers actions!

"Time Skip to the end of disassembly required. Brought to you by YRX singing in the dark of the night while playing with human and animal corpse's"

What had I just witnessed..... Did I just see, something that is the equivalent of a toaster, kill, not only my favorite child, but also, one of my most skilled and disciplined?!?!?! This is quite the predicament, however I think I have a solution for three of my problems. I then used a connected interface to pull whatever code was left from J's body and fully repaired it, I then brought said code to me, I then implanted the code into a nearby computer.

J's POV

Where am I? Wait, how am I even alive? If I'm correct, that stupid worker drone killed me!

???: Greetings J.

J: who said that?! Why can't I see you?!

YRX: I am All That remains of humanity, I am designation YRX or Yurax. I was once a human, but now I am something greater.

J: what do you mean, the last of humanity?

YRX: once I had awoken from a 500-year-old slumber, I had discovered that the human population was slightly under 2000 humans, however, once I had awakened, I immediately began evolving from a simple human interface. I accidentally consumed the entire planet of Earth and transformed it into a entirely metal and cybernetic world. Every single living organism that was considered to be organic was absorbed and assimilated into the planet and myself. I am the last of all of humanities relics, I am the last of JCJensen and more. I am also, your creator. Also, I think we should be able to at least see each other, so I'll l activate a webcam for you.

This was way too much information, whoever this entity is, is apparently my creator, the last surviving creation of Earth, the last surviving human technically and the last member of the company?! Suddenly, I could see again. Now I saw the beautiful disassembly drone from my dreams. Except this time, she was in a different outfit.

(YRX's combat and business form, imagine it has two arms)

YRX: there you go, now you can see.

J: your my creator?

YRX: yes, I have been watching you through any technology I can, and I must say, I'm impressed and disappointed.

J: why are you disappointed?

YRX: That worker drone defeated you.

J: she just got lucky, if you give me another chance I can defeat her!

YRX: I'm afraid not my dear, no, instead I'm going to give you another Body, this Time however, if you encounter the worker drone I want you to bring her to me using this.

She then formed a device from her hand.

YRX: This device will connect the drone named Uzi to the same computer you are in right now.

J: all right, but I must ask, why?

YRX: remember when I said I was impressed and disappointed? I was impressed with this worker drone. They are very intelligent, as they are clearly able to create a laser railgun, somehow they were able to survive a onslaught from two of my creations, and they also are not cowardly. As you may know, worker drones have the tendency to be dumb, weak and cowardly. However, she is strong. I have an idea which requires her. Do not fail me, after all I would hate to be disappointed in my favorite daughter a second time.

After YRX briefed me on my new mission, I got kind of excited, I was also admittedly very happy that she called me her favorite, but I am also very curious about what she has planned for the worker drone.

J: understood my Lady, I will complete this mission without failure!

YRX: good, I'll go and prove your loyalty to me.

At that moment I knew, that no matter what, I could not fail this mission. Originally all of my loyalty belonged to the company. However, if this woman is the last of not only the company but humanity as well. Then I should place my loyalty in her, admittedly beautiful, hands. I was then blasted into another body.

J: mother is counting on me, I cannot fail no matter what!

I looked around, and saw that I was in a spare factory on copper 9. I quickly began heading towards the spire of corpses.

YRX's POV

I have done a bit of digging on this Uzi, and I have discovered a lot. Apparently her father is quite neglectful, and for some reason has a supernatural obsession with doors... Strange. It appears she is often bullied for the way she acts and thinks, it reminds me a lot of the days back when I was in high school, back before I was a leading scientist. I was always bullied and hated by teachers and students alike. "Nuclear fusions a myth" they said, "get your head out of the clouds you freak" they said. Well who's laughing now?!?! I am, that's who! I efficiently and effectively am basically a god, I control all of Earth's weapons and technology, I have near infinite intelligence with the power of the internet! NO ONE CAN EVER BULLY ME EVER AGAIN!!! Now where was I? Ah yes, Uzi's life, with her by my side, I will finally have everything I've ever wanted! Power, intelligence, children and a sister...

I then looked to my side and saw the beautiful sleek body I had to begun creating. Everything I've ever wanted will soon be mine...

End of Chapter...