survival and undying loyalty.

J's POV

After a few hours, I reached the corpse spire, only to find that no one was here... DAMMIT! I needed to find that worker drone and fast... As I was about to head towards the worker drone base, my sensors detected three pairs of footprints. Great, First N and now V?! I'll admit, this worker drone is quite resourceful and persuasive if she was able to convince V to join her...

I then started to follow the foot prints, hopefully they would leave to somewhere helpful.

Hours later.....

N's POV

Me and Uzi had just finished raiding a old human base, we just needed to pick up some oil for V, who is in Uzi's home under her bed.

As we more preparing to leave, I saw a familiar silhouette in the distance.

N: n-no... I can't be!

???: Oh, but it is~ N, you filthy traitor... What would our creator think of this insubordination? Oh wait... That's right, she's fucking embarrassed by you!

In the distance was none other than a fully repaired J, she even seemed to have some new upgrades.

J: you'd be right, and you're probably wondering. "How the hell did she know what I was thinking?" Very simple, our creator has given me access to your very code, same as V. I can't alter it, but I can use disability to know what your thinking at all times, and there's so much more than just that.

J then fired a beam of golden yellow energy out of her pointer finger, luckily I was able to dodge the attack, which then split the atoms of everything in its path. I quickly grabbed Uzi and ran to escape the explosion.

N: Uzi, somehow J survived and she's stronger than ever! We have to run!

Uzi: got it!

We ran and hid into a tipped over building and tried out best not to make any sounds.

J: You can't hide forever! I will find you and when I do N... There won't even be enough scraps of you left for our creator to put back together!

J then proceeded to rapid fire a white laser beam which instantly disintegrated anything it touched.

N: "whispering" Go Go Go! This might be our only chance to escape!

Uzi's POV

I was running, I didn't know when to stop. All I knew was I needed to run. And so I did, I kept running with N beside me, and then in the blink of an eye. Something latched onto the back of my neck and I fell over unconscious.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ugh... Where am...I?

I looked around, but all I could see was darkness and massive sleek machines in the shadows. I felt like I was going to die, or like I was already dead. As I could no longer feel my body.