Meeting the anime god

(Narrating)  

Guts a weird name yes but he was born with it anyway long ago he was trained to become a mercenary guts a had a good way of using bigger swords then regular ones he then found himself a big heaver sword called "Dragon Slayer" over years of training he's been hired by many people to hunt down monster one time he lost his arm to one but built himself a prosthetic with a cannon one day whil working he finds demi humans in a camp and saves them he then is angered the man started hunting down anyone that wasn't human to elves and Demi humans and selling them and using them as slaves angered by this he start attacking camps, Auctions, and traffickers and killing anyone in his way the elves and demi humans started seeing him as a savoir and started calling him the black swordsmen then after years of killing and saving the demi humans and elves he formed army and stormed the castle it was a bloodbath then after guts killed the king and all his best soldiers Man releases their prisoners and singed a peace treaty and for years There been peace and they built Guts a statue with the words engraved "Guts the black swordsmen savior of all demi humans" now Guts travels around hunting monsters and training as something is about to happen that's gonna change his life. 

(Guts Pov) 

I was walking the kingdom me and the Demi humans raided to free them as i see some wave at me as i walk feeling the peaceful air it's been years sense i saved the demi humans and freed them from mans hands as i open the gate and walking out feeling my big black poncho flow in the wind as i find a empty forest and i draw my Dragon slayer and hold it as i feel the weight of the sword as i begin swing around cutting the trees as i keep swing when i feel a presence and i put my sword on my shoulder and say. 

Guts: I know your there. Come out and show yourself.

???: My oh my. Strong and able to sense presences.  

I see a man walk out of the half destroyed forest wearing weird clothing as i look at him and say.  

Guts: Who are you?  

???: My name is truth?

Guts: "Truth" Kind of a weird name. 

Truth: Yeah i know. 

Guts: Why are you here? 

Truth: I'm here to send you on a journey, a quest to travel around and help other worlds. 

Guts: I've already completed my quest, saving the demi humans and elves. 

Truth: Yes, but the worlds i'm gonna send you in have corruptions and slavery in them. 

I turn and stab my sword in the ground as i cross my arms and speak. 

Guts: How many worlds have these..disgusting filth?

Truth: A lot. And i understand that you  want to do nothing but slay them all, correct? 

I nod as he keeps speaking. 

Truth: Good. Now when you get to the world i send you into, you have to complete your quest and when your done, draw a symbol on the ground and i will come get you. 

Guts: What about the people?

Truth: They be fine. Form what I've seen most people don't want to go near that castle anymore. 

Guts: Good. They should fear it. *Sheaths dragon slayer* I'm ready for my quest.  

Truth: Excellent. Your quest begins in The Rising Of The Shield Hero!  

 A bright light appears as i stand where i am ready of my quest as every thing goes black. 

A/N:Hey guys i know this is short i'm sorry but i'm in class the only way i can write is during my fist and second pair so again i'm sorry and as always have a nice day.