Truth

Izuku was going to use the nickname 'Deku' as the name before Prime, but he decided to lengthen it to 'Dekiru' or 'Some one who can do anything' in English. From that day on he would be known as Dekiru Prime by any Cybertronian he came across and any civilians once he became a hero.

It was the day after Izuku inherited the title of Prime. He found he no longer needed to sleep or eat due to his new Cybertronian biology. His eyes also changed from their normal green to light blue, which was immediately noticed by his mother when he got to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Inko: "Izuku! What happened to your eyes?"

Izuku paused, he knew telling his mom the truth would put her in danger, but he already lied to her about the bullying, and decided she deserved to know.

Izuku: "Mom, it's a long story, it's very complicated, and a dangerous secret."

Inko: "If it involves my baby boy then I always have time."

Izuku nodded, motioned towards a chair, and they sat across from each other. Izuku told her everything he learned the previous day. He even opened his chest to show her the Matrix. Once he was finished, she just looked at him, no emotion, just processing what she had been told. Eventually her face molded to confusion, to concern, and then just plain shock as she began to freak out.

Inko: "WHAT!? So you're just, an alien now!? How!?"

Izuku: "Even with the knowledge from the Matrix, I don't know. The closest thing I can think of is that it changed my body to cybermatter."

Inko: "You're saying that like I know what cybermatter is."

Izuku: "It's what all things from Cybertron are made of."

This still left Inko with many questions but she decided to leave them for now for more basic questions.

Inko: "Have you, what did you call it? Scanned a vehicle form yet Izuku, or should I call you Dekiru now?"

Izuku: "No I haven't, and no, please don't call me Dekiru, I'm still Izuku Midoriya, Dekiru is like a hero name I guess."

Inko sighed at this and got up to hug her son.

Inko: "Well I guess you could just scan our car if you wanted."

Izuku: "I was gonna do that anyway, but thanks for letting me."

She let go and asked one more question.

Inko: "Do you need to train at all, or is everything like, downloaded? Also your father's coming home for a while, he got relocated to Japan, so good luck telling him."

Izuku chuckled.

Izuku: "Don't worry mom, I have everything under control."

He got up and walked out the door, and Inko smiled, knowing her son was ready for greatness.

Izuku was in the parking lot of the apartment complex standing behind his mom's car. His eyes started to glow, and a flat blue plane of light appeared as he slowly looked the vehicle up and down. Once he was done he started to change, he could feel his parts moving, growing bigger as his size modulators deactivated to let his vehicle mode get to full size. His head disappeared as wheels and the front of a car unfolded and grew. Eventually he was in full on vehicle mode.

Izuku went back inside and Inko, who had seen the whole thing, said she thought it was cool

3 Hours Later

Izuku and Inko were watching TV, well Inko was, Izuku was busy scanning over his hero notes so he wouldn't have to go through the books. The click of a lock was heard as a familiar voice rang out through the apartment.

Hisashi: *Yelling* "Inko! Izuku! I'm home!"

They leapt off of the couch and ran up to the man to hug him.

Hisashi: "Whoa whoa, at least let me take my shoes off."

They let him go and walked towards the living room, waiting for him. He got his shoes off, walked into the living room, and sat between Izuku and Inko. Inko then spoke up.

Inko: "I know you say this a lot but you were working for the government, right Hisashi?"

Izuku at first was confused, until he realized his dad always dodged questions targeted towards his work. He looked to his mom with a worried expression, and his suspicion towards her motive was confirmed when she gave him a worried look back. Hisashi hadn't caught on to their growing uneasiness yet.

Hisashi: "Yeah I was, I can't believe you can't remember that."

Izuku: "Yeah well you know mom. Always the PRIME example for curiosity. She's AUTOmatically the one to ask questions."

Izuku was poking the hornets' nest, and he knew it.

Izuku: "You could never pull any DECEPTion on her!"

Hisashi looked at them confused.

Hisashi: "What's going on here guys?"

Izuku: "Oh you know, just saying bye to you for an old friend of yours. You might know him. Optimus Prime ring any bells?"

Hisashi looked horrified. He grabbed Izuku's shoulders and shook him.

Hisashi: "How do you know that name!? Did anything happen to you two!?"

Izuku brushed his hands off, only now Hisashi could fell a warm hum come from his son.

Izuku: "Dad, relax. He's dead. Died yesterday actually, he was gravely wounded actually. But he taught me a lot before he died, and gave me something."

Hisashi: "What did he say? What did he give you!?"

Izuku: "He told me the truth. All of it. Autobots, Decepticons, Cybertron, how the Autobots were betrayed by humanity but still fought for them. He gave me his life force, and the Matrix of Leadership."

Izuku opened his chest to reveal the Matrix.
Hisashi breathed a sigh of relief.

Hisashi: "At least he found someone worthy to give it to."

Izuku and Inko looked confused and Hisashi chuckled.

Hisashi: "I was only concerned because he usually only shows himself when people are being attacked by Decepticons. Anyway, since you're a prime now, you got a name?"

Izuku: "I'm planning on staying Izuku, but as a Prime or when I'm a hero, it'll be Dekiru Prime."

Hisashi: "Good, that's good. There's actually a group of heros here in Japan who know of Cybertronians, unfortunately Optimus was the last one in Japan, so you're the only one they'll have to worry about."

Inko: "Why don't we go say hi then?"

Hisashi: "It's a bit of a drive Inko."

Izuku: "I don't need gas."

Hisashi looked back and forth between the two, the puppy dog eyes only getting bigger, and Izuku's blue eyes only made his worse.

Hisashi: "Fine we'll go, but Izuku, I'm driving, you don't know the rules of the road."

Izuku: "Yes I do, Optimus was here for a while, the Matrix showed me."

Hisashi relented.

Hisashi: "Okay, fine."