Going To War

Two weeks after contacting the Decepticon leader, Izuku, in his Human Form, stood infront of a ground bridge, along with the Autobots and 1-A. Ratchet was at the controls, he would be staying back until someone was seriously injured.

Izuku: *Loudly* "Alright, listen up!"

Everyone turned to look at him.

Izuku: *Loudly* "The Autobots and a few of my fellow classmates already know this, but the Decepticons are very dangerous. They may be planning to deceive us, so be on your toes at all times!"

He then shifted to his Partial Cybertronian Form.

Izuku: *Loudly* "Today we begin the defense of Earth from it's biggest threat yet! This may take days, weeks, maybe even months to fully combat. We only have broken reports of what he is capable of. We only know three things, he can send out drones, he eats planets, and he can transform! Now let's go!"

Izuku turned around and walked through the ground bridge. On the otherside, it was night. Unicron wouldn't be coming from the sun after all. Once everyone was on the otherside, they heard a humming from above. When they looked up, they noticed a ship, the Nemesis.

 When they looked up, they noticed a ship, the Nemesis

Izuku: "Speaking of the cons. Right on time."

Izuku was able to see past the Nemesis and into the sky, the large form of Unicron was very close to the moon. Then one of the Nemesis' deployable elevators were lowered, allowing three Decepticons to leave the ship. They stepped forward one at a time.

 They stepped forward one at a time

Arcee: "Soundwave."

Bumblebee: "Barricade

Bumblebee: "Barricade."

Izuku: "And Megatron

Izuku: "And Megatron."

The three stood infront of the small crowd, each towering over the group, except for Bulkhead who was near Barricade's height. The Autobots and 1-A tensed up.

Megatron: "Do not fear, we are merely here to fulfill the deal made between your leader and us."

Prowl: "Why should we believe you will keep to it?"

Megatron: "Because, as much as we are your only hope, you are the only way we can get what we want."

Suddenly Megatron extended the his blade and raised it to the side of his head, stopping a shuriken that was thrown.

Megatron: "Sneaky, but your skills have dulled since last we've met."

He retracted his blade as the shuriken hit the ground.

Megatron: "Now, where is this new Prime?"

Izuku: "Down here."

The large warlord peered downwards at Izuku, and scoffed.

Megatron: "I appreciate a good bit of humor now and then, but now is not the time."

He amed is cannon at Izuku.

Megatron: "Where is Dekiru Prime?"

Izuku sighed and shifted to his Full Cybertronian Form, which only reached to Megatron's chest.

Izuku: "I, am Dekiru Prime. I am the one who made this deal."

Izuku pushed the cannon aside.

Izuku: "And I hope you will accept that."

Megatron: "Interesting. One who uses size modulators for more then changing to their alternate form. And the way you seem the have synthetic human flesh, what are you?"

Izuku: "The simple answer is human turned Cybertronian. I don't know much about the process. Now, shall we begin?"

Megatron nodded.

Megatron: "Yes, we shall. We have already wasted too much time. I understand you have contacted Earth's governments, is that true?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Every major country will have both its military and heros combating the drones. If he has any other forms of attack, they will deal with it. You, me, and our forces on Earth will use a long range ground bridge to gain access to his surface. From there, we need only find his spark."

Megatron then pulled something out from a compartment in his back, a piece of Dark Energon.

Megatron: "This may help. It has been exuding energy for the past Earth week, and it's only been getting stronger. I believe it will be at it's strongest while within his spark chamber."

Izuku: "That's as solid a plan as we'll get."

Izuku turned to 1-A and the Autobots.

Izuku: "Let's all come back alive, yeah?"

They all nodded in agreement and Izuku activated his comms.

Izuku: "Ratchet, activate the ground bridge."

Ratchet: "Activating now. Good luck."

Then a multicolored portal opened up infront of the group.

Izuku: "Tsu, Tokage, good luck down here. When this is over, Green Team will be whole."

Tsu&Tokage: "Right!"

Izuku: "Let's go."

Megatron: "Let's"

They both entered the ground bridge and their respective groups followed. The war against Unicron had just begun.