Work Study

Izuku reverted to his Partial Cybertronian Form and landed infront of building Mirko had pointed at. She joined him a moment later and they walked inside.

Mirko: "You're fast!"

Izuku: "The one who gave me that form was way better at flying than me."

Mirko: "Right, I overheard something about you being special. What do mean by "was."?"

Izuku sighed and looked down.

Izuku: "He's... one with th- No longer with us. He died protecting me. Ensuring my survival."

Mirko stayed quiet for a few moments.

Mirko: "Look, kid, I'm not the best with this kinda stuff, so all I can say is I'm sorry for your loss."

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: "It's alright. Now, shouldn't we get to this briefing?"

Mirko: "Yeah! C'mon!"

She proceeded to run down the hallway with Izuku behind her. They soon reached the briefing room. Within was a large number of police along with another local hero, Rock Lock.

Rock Lock: "Nice to see you decided to show up Mirko. You don't usually cooperate with us."

Mirko: "Yeah yeah. What about you? Family life gotten old already?"

Rock Lock scoffed.

Rock Lock: "Never. But this operation will pay enough so I can stay home a little longer. Who's the kid?"

Izuku stepped forward and held out his hand.

Izuku: "Izuku Midoriya. My hero name is Dekiru Prime and I'm work studying under Mirko."

The man raised an eyebrow as he shook Izuku's hand.

Rock Lock: "I see."

Izuku chuckled.

Izuku: "I know, everyone who hears is surprised too."

Rock Lock: "Can't exactly blame us can you?"

Before Izuku could respond, a door opened and the officer in charge of the briefing walked in.

Officer: "May I have your attention please!"

Everyone turned to look at him.

Officer: "Good! We are here to conduct a raid on a gang that's taken up residency in a nearby vacant factory! You may look around and wonder why we need all of you for this!"

He clicked a remote and an image projected above him, an image of a Unicron drone.

Officer: "This is why! All of you recall the attack we faced just a few weeks ago by these drones! Their fuel is highly flammable and volatile, exploding with the smallest of sparks! This gang has been seen collecting it and presumably selling it!"

He pressed the remote again, showing a picture of a sale of the Energon. One person stood out amongst the small crowd of people in the picture, no one that the people in the room would know, but one Izuku recognized.

 One person stood out amongst the small crowd of people in the picture, no one that the people in the room would know, but one Izuku recognized