Electric Love (Malicious Mickey x Female! Reader)

You were at the Mud Dogs' lair, watching movies with your boyfriend, Mickey, while Danny and Leonard were out on "business".

"Okay, got the snacks and drinks, you got the movies ready?" You ask the Eel yokai.

Mickey turns to you and smiles "Yup! I figured we'd watch this old movie about a barbarian fighting monsters." He said, pointing to the film. This was what you both would frequently do; watch movies until either Danny and Leonard came back or you both passed out, sleeping.

You got excited to watch a new movie with Mickey, you placed the snacks and drinks down on the table in front of the couch before sitting down and wrapping yourself in a blanket. Mickey put on the barbarian movie and snuggled up to you, buzzing with excitement.

The two of you spent most of the movie snacking on chocolate, popcorn and chips, holding each other close. Mickey always had the warmest hugs and you'd jokingly call him your "Electric Heater" which made him laugh. His laugh... You loved hearing it... You looked to Mickey while his eyes were glued to the screen.

Out of all the girls in the Hidden City, he chose to be with you...

He chose you...

You smiled softly as you hugged Mickey a little too suddenly

"Woah, hey, what's this all about?" The eel asked, gently holding you. You just smile and mutter

"I just feel lucky to have you, Mickey"

Mickey's heart pounded as he hugged you tightly, you both laughed softly as you finished the movie in each other's arms.

Bonus:

"Mickey, Y/N! We're back!" Leonard called out. No one responded.

"Ya think they ran off while we were gone?" Danny asked his ogre companion. Leonard shrugged

"Nah, I found them." He chuckled, taking a picture.

The two found you and Mickey, asleep and drooling onto the couch. Leonard was going to use those pictures for blackmail, while Danny may scold the two of you for drooling on the couch.

Requested by

@Alex_Risewood